Pay to Play

Social media queen Geek Girl Diva has been a big supporter of this site for a long time, which is why when she needs help I'm always there.She's started an Indiegogo drive aimed at recording a song, and you too should help out. Why? Because she's awesome, that's why.Indiegogo: Help GGD Record Her Song
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Social media queen Geek Girl Diva has been a big supporter of this site for a long time, which is why when she needs help I'm always there.She's started an Indiegogo drive aimed at recording a song, and you too should help out. Why? Because she's awesome, that's why.Indiegogo: Help GGD Record Her Song

Social media queen Geek Girl Diva has been a big supporter of this site for a long time, which is why when she needs help I'm always there.

/Screen+Shot+2014-02-06+at+7.13.31+AM.png