My Appearance on Fusion TV: What Impact Is Social Media Having on the Woody Allen Story?

Earlier today, Dan Abrams and I appeared on Fusion TV's "America" with host Jorge Ramos to discuss Dylan Farrow's open letter and the reaction to it.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Earlier today, Dan Abrams and I appeared on Fusion TV's "America" with host Jorge Ramos to discuss Dylan Farrow's open letter and the reaction to it.
Chez Dan Abrams

Earlier today, Dan Abrams and I appeared on Fusion TV's "America" with host Jorge Ramos to discuss Dylan Farrow's open letter and the reaction to it. It was an admirably thorough segment, one that attempted to dissect both the legal and cultural ramifications the resuscitated child sex abuse scandal will have on Woody Allen, as well as the role that social media is playing in spreading information and misinformation about the story and those involved in it.

Also, I somehow managed to go four entire minutes without using profanity.