Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Obama's Satan Look-alike Edition

Every week in the hours before we mine through comments on Glenn Beck's site, we're always mindful that this column could get tired. But then we go onto The Blaze and start reading through the comments, and the treasure trove of unadulterated craziness is just too good to ignore.
Every week in the hours before we mine through comments on Glenn Beck's site, we're always mindful that this column could get tired. But then we go onto The Blaze and start reading through the comments, and the treasure trove of unadulterated craziness is just too good to ignore.
satan-300x215

Every week in the hours before we mine through comments on Glenn Beck's site, we're always mindful that this column could get tired. But then we go onto The Blaze and start reading through the comments, and the treasure trove of unadulterated craziness is just too good to ignore.

This week, we look at discussions centered on a piece about actor Mohamen Mehdi Ouazan, who played Satan Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's “The Bible” miniseries last year, and also looks a bit like President Obama. According to the author, this was a big controversy last year, so therefore the news that Ouazan wouldn't be playing Satan in Downey's latest movie is also big news. Regardless, anything article with the words 'Obama' and 'Satan' in it is bound to do well on Beck's site, and needless to say, Blaze readers devoured the story like hungry piranhas.

TDRanger1 made a funny joke about Obama resembling Satan because he is in fact the son of Satan (and cleverly gave two spellings for the same insult in case one wasn't good enough):

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.22.07 PM

and whodum piled in with some casual racism for good measure:

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.24.00 PM

Arshloch noted that we will never see the real Satan on movie screens because the President is probably part of the Screen Actors Guild (a communist Hollywood organization):

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.26.07 PM

Amazingly, Jesuswasablackman jumped in with a genuinely sane comment, before being smacked down by progressiveslayer who called him an 'Obama mutant worshiper':

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.23.25 PM

Believe-Receive came to Obama's rescue, stating he wasn't Satan, but merely the antichrist:

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.23.47 PM

And finally, Ghandi was a Republican definitively proved Obama is Satan because of, you know, science:

Screen Shot 2014-02-14 at 4.25.30 PM

Until next week folks....