Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Glenn to Leave America??

Yes, it's that time again, Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we look at some wonderful comments readers of The Blaze left in response to the head honcho's threats on Wednesday to leave America.
Yes, it's that time again, Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we look at some wonderful comments readers of The Blaze left in response to the head honcho's threats on Wednesday to leave America.
Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.57.29 PM

Yes, it's that time again...

It's Glenn Beck Comment Porn!

This week, we look at some wonderful comments readers of The Blaze left in response to the head honcho's threats on Wednesday to leave America.  Railing against the president's Stalinist ways, Beck said on his show:

“If they say, you’re an American citizen, and that means we can spy on our own people without a court order … against the Constitution. We can kill babies, abort babies. We can arrest journalists who are trying to leak information to make sure the American people know what’s going on. We can kill our own citizens without trial because the government has decided that the president can just sign an execution order … We can leave our own people behind in Benghazi and then blame it on somebody else. Throw his butt in prison, then lie about it. Get caught and say, ‘what difference does it make,’ I am not a part of that.”

Before you get too excited, Beck has threatened to move to Canada on numerous occasions, so don't hold out too much hope. Regardless, Beck's impassioned speech sent Blaze readers into a monumental tizzy, with commenters furiously discussing how to deal with the impending armageddon:

SCHMIDT_RUBIN started out with some good ol' anti semitism:

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.31.35 PM

And MysteryofBabylon pleaded for Jesus to come back and save America:

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.31.18 PM

Enki1956 made the link between the creation of the Federal Reserve and progressivism (because progressives are well known market fundamentalists..):

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.32.04 PM

While Mojo-Man reminded us that the election of Barack Obama was in fact a communist revolution:

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.30.44 PM

cessna152 urged Americans to use the only known tactic to stop governmental tyranny: prayer:

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.30.30 PM

And finally, muffythetuffy got serious and  told Americans point blank that the only way for America to be the greatest nation on the planet was to stop being part of America:

Screen Shot 2014-02-21 at 2.32.22 PM

Until next week folks.....