Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Epic Nancy Pelosi Insult Wins Them All

Yes folks, it's that time: Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we have one comment for you, plucked from an article published yesterday on The Blaze after trawling through dozens of others in search of something truly special. The piece, titled "Pelosi ‘not pleased with the disrespect’ O’Reilly showed Obama in pre-Super Bowl interview" kicked off a particularly unpleasant comment thread with Blaze readers desperate to out do each other's misogyny and unpleasantness.
Yes folks, it's that time: Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we have one comment for you, plucked from an article published yesterday on The Blaze after trawling through dozens of others in search of something truly special. The piece, titled "Pelosi ‘not pleased with the disrespect’ O’Reilly showed Obama in pre-Super Bowl interview" kicked off a particularly unpleasant comment thread with Blaze readers desperate to out do each other's misogyny and unpleasantness.
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

Yes folks, it's that time: Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we have one comment for you, plucked from an article published yesterday on The Blaze after trawling through dozens of others in search of something truly special. The piece, titled "Pelosi ‘not pleased with the disrespect’ O’Reilly showed Obama in pre-Super Bowl interview" kicked off a particularly unpleasant comment thread with Blaze readers desperate to out do each other's misogyny and unpleasantness.

UnkaB was close with the following outburst of unbridled anger:

Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 5.45.13 PM

and Goldmember made a spirited effort by calling her a "waist (sic) of life":

Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 5.46.56 PM

But it was MIBUGNU2 who trumped them all with this wondrous offering of unadulterated woman hating venom that only the most sexually repressed manifestation of middle American banality could offer:

Screen Shot 2014-02-07 at 5.39.33 PM

How utterly delightful!

Until next weeks folks.....