Commenter of the Week!

Sometimes we like to honor intelligence, sometimes we like to honor stupidity, but sometimes we like to honor those comments that went the extra mile to make us laugh our asses off.
Sometimes we like to honor intelligence, sometimes we like to honor stupidity, but sometimes we like to honor those comments that went the extra mile to make us laugh our asses off.
Good-Content1-450x300

Sometimes with the Commenter of the Week Award, we like to honor intelligence, sometimes we like to honor stupidity, but sometimes we like to honor those comments that went the extra mile to make us laugh our asses off.

This week's commenter of the week did just that and he is...David L.

Screen Shot 2014-02-05 at 10.54.17 AM

God Bless America...

Keep the comments coming, Banter readers. You’re the smartest peeps on the interwebs.