Whoops! Anti-Gay Candidate for Texas Governor Accidentally Tweets Pro-Gay Message

In reaction to a Texas judge's ruling that the state's same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional, Republican State Sen. Dan Patrick tweeted the following...
In reaction to a Texas judge's ruling that the state's same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional, Republican State Sen. Dan Patrick tweeted the following...
Texas Legislature

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day. In reaction to a Texas judge's ruling that the state's same-sex marriage ban is unconstitutional, Republican State Sen. Dan Patrick tweeted the following:

dan_patrick_tweet

Whoops.

Naturally, Patrick deleted the post and corrected his error.

Then emphasized it with an additional tweet, just to be on the safe side, I suppose.

Too bad he deleted the original post before we could see all of the bewildered responses from his fire-eating followers.