A Very Sad George Zimmerman Complains He Can't Live a Normal Life

After killing an unarmed teenager who was running away from him, ex neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman doesn't understand why he cannot live a normal life.
After killing an unarmed teenager who was running away from him, ex neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman doesn't understand why he cannot live a normal life.
George-Zimmerman-racial-slur-600x350

After killing an unarmed teenager who was running away from him, ex neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman doesn't understand why he cannot live a normal life. Speaking to Univision television show "Aquí y Ahora" ("Here and Now"), Zimmerman said:

"Honestly, I [would] love to live a calm life without being in the press. I’d like [to be treated like] any American citizen — have a ticket ... or an argument ... [and] not have everyone aware," he said. "But that ... that's my life and I do not understand why that is, but I'm living my life as I have always lived," [translated by NYDailyNews]

Zimmerman also maintains his innocence, reiterating the highly implausible line that after running away from him, Trayvon Martin then decided to attack Zimmerman after seeing his gun (because that's what most people would do in that situation - attack someone chasing you with a gun...).

"He (Martin) saw my gun and told me he would kill me, and I knew he was telling the truth," said Zimmerman. "I mean, [he] was not playing. I asked him to stop …. And the young man did not care. [He] continued attacking ... I knew he would not stop even though I knew that someone had seen (the fight) and the police are coming. He did not care."

Zimmerman is apparently also $2.5 million in debt, says he has post-traumatic stress disorder, has no job, no home, no health insurance, and constantly fears for his life to the point where he wears a bullet proof vest.

Meanwhile, Trayvon Martin is still dead, so it's hard to feel too bad for him.