You know what? Go and F**k Yourself, Vladimir Putin.

"We are not forbidding anything and nobody is being grabbed off the street, and there is no punishment for such kinds of relations. You can feel relaxed and calm [in Russia], but leave children alone please," - - Vladimir Putin telling gay people that they will not be arrested at the Winter Olympics, as long as they stay away from children.
"We are not forbidding anything and nobody is being grabbed off the street, and there is no punishment for such kinds of relations. You can feel relaxed and calm [in Russia], but leave children alone please," - - Vladimir Putin telling gay people that they will not be arrested at the Winter Olympics, as long as they stay away from children.
Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 5.46.02 PM

"We are not forbidding anything and nobody is being grabbed off the street, and there is no punishment for such kinds of relations. You can feel relaxed and calm [in Russia], but leave children alone please."

- Vladimir Putin telling gay people that they will not be arrested at the Winter Olympics, as long as they stay away from children.

What do you do when you have a shitty economy, and you're running a corrupt kleptocracy? Go after minorities and blame them for all your countries woes.

The Nazis did it, Mussolini did it, and now the Russians are doing it (and yes, I am comparing Putin to a Nazi. Sue me). The Russian President's disgusting attacks on homosexuals should be seen as nothing other than an act of desperation. He has found a scapegoat and is rallying the country around a 'threat' that presents about as much danger to the Russian state as a neutered kitten.

If Putin is so concerned about the wellbeing of Russian children, perhaps he should do something about the 60 million children living in poverty in his country, instead of doing everything in his power to secure his own gigantic fortune.

So yeah, go fuck yourself, Vladimir.