What Have We Learned Today?

I'm going to try to put these up at the end of the day rather than the beginning as a way to link to everything I've written at Banter over the last 24 hours. Alas, I had a hell of a panicked night project-wise yesterday -- that's to top off my normal 15-hour work day -- so this shows up here a little late. Hope you check this stuff out, though. I can always use the readership.The Daily Banter: The Hillary Clinton Camp Stupidly Antagonizes Buzzfeed/1.27.14The Daily Banter: Maybe It Really Is Time To Ignore Fox News/1.27.14
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
I'm going to try to put these up at the end of the day rather than the beginning as a way to link to everything I've written at Banter over the last 24 hours. Alas, I had a hell of a panicked night project-wise yesterday -- that's to top off my normal 15-hour work day -- so this shows up here a little late. Hope you check this stuff out, though. I can always use the readership.The Daily Banter: The Hillary Clinton Camp Stupidly Antagonizes Buzzfeed/1.27.14The Daily Banter: Maybe It Really Is Time To Ignore Fox News/1.27.14
Thumbnail for 62565
/Screen+Shot+2014-01-28+at+8.59.01+AM.png