WATCH THIS: Chris Christie's Bridge Scandal Press Conference

In case you missed it, here's Chris Christie making himself the victim and not saying much of anything about the hundreds of thousands of people impacted by his staff's petty vengeance.
In case you missed it, here's Chris Christie making himself the victim and not saying much of anything about the hundreds of thousands of people impacted by his staff's petty vengeance.
chris_christie_derp

In case you missed it, here's Chris Christie desperately painting himself as the victim and not saying much of anything about the hundreds of thousands of people impacted by his staff's petty vengeance.

Too colorful a description? Don't care.

Awww. Chris Christie has a sad.

By the way, Bridget Kelly was fired because she lied to Christie and not because she engaged in a conspiracy to block traffic in Fort Lee for an entire week? Wow, okay. If lying was Kelly's only crime in Christie's view, this makes me think there are other similar scandals we don't know about.