WATCH: Police Officer Pulls Driver Over, Then Gets Arrested Himself for Being Drunk

Last April, Police officer Andrew Seston pulled over Irfan Mehrban after suspecting him of being high on cannabis. Mehrban smelled alcohol on Seston's breath, and called the police himself, resulting in the following astonishing scene that Mehrban recently posted onto YouTube
Last April, Police officer Andrew Seston pulled over Irfan Mehrban after suspecting him of being high on cannabis. Mehrban smelled alcohol on Seston's breath, and called the police himself, resulting in the following astonishing scene that Mehrban recently posted onto YouTube
article-2535945-1A7F1AA400000578-573_63

I have seen a lot of things, both in real life and on the internet. But I have never seen a police officer arrest someone for being under the influence of drugs/alcohol, then get arrested himself for being drunk.

Last April, Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) Andrew Seston pulled over Irfan Mehrban while he was driving past a high school in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, accusing him of being high on cannabis. Mehrban smelled alcohol on Seston's breath, and called the police himself, resulting in the following astonishing scene that Mehrban recently posted onto YouTube:

According to the Independent, Seston was banned from driving for 18 months and fined £110. After getting arrested, he  was found to be nearly twice over the legal driving limit and consequently resigned from his position.

A father of two, Mehrban lived only yards away from the scene, and was on his way back there after picking up his son from school. He told the Daily Mail:

‘I had just turned into my street after picking my son up from school, and this copper flagged me down.

‘He asked me to get out of the car, so I did because I was at home. I asked him why he stopped me, and he said he thought he could smell cannabis.

‘It was then I smelled his breath and I was like “whoa”. He stank of alcohol. I don't drink and I don't do drugs, so I started arguing with him because he was drunk.

‘It was then that he called for backup and I rang the police myself. When the other police turned up and arrested him, it was the absolute definition of justice.'