UpBuzzViralWorthyFeed: Super Brain Beagle Gets Chicken Nuggets Out of Oven

As part of our continued efforts to plague the internet with ridiculous videos in a new column we're calling "UpBuzzViralWorthyFeed", we thought you might want to see a beagle get some chicken nuggets out of his owner's oven. Why is this deemed "UpBuzzViralWorthyFeed" material? Just check out the measure the dog Lucy takes in order to get her nuggets
As part of our continued efforts to plague the internet with ridiculous videos in a new column we're calling "UpBuzzViralWorthyFeed", we thought you might want to see a beagle get some chicken nuggets out of his owner's oven. Why is this deemed "UpBuzzViralWorthyFeed" material? Just check out the measure the dog Lucy takes in order to get her nuggets
Screen Shot 2014-01-11 at 1.24.19 PM