Return of the Thing

Since this little experiment of mine first went live back in May of 2006, it's never been dark for longer than a couple of days. That was, of course, until last November -- when we kind of shut things down here and vanished into thin air (or at least into the endless work of writing for the Daily Banter).But I always promised that I wouldn't completely abandon DXM and I intend to keep that promise. And so, beginning today, there will be daily content here again. Sometimes it'll be nothing much more important than a song and music video or two; sometimes it'll be a link to something else I'm writing somewhere else; sometimes it'll be a piece that's exclusive to here, something too personal or just not right for the Banter. But it will be something. The lights are finally coming back on a little. It's good to be home.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Since this little experiment of mine first went live back in May of 2006, it's never been dark for longer than a couple of days. That was, of course, until last November -- when we kind of shut things down here and vanished into thin air (or at least into the endless work of writing for the Daily Banter).But I always promised that I wouldn't completely abandon DXM and I intend to keep that promise. And so, beginning today, there will be daily content here again. Sometimes it'll be nothing much more important than a song and music video or two; sometimes it'll be a link to something else I'm writing somewhere else; sometimes it'll be a piece that's exclusive to here, something too personal or just not right for the Banter. But it will be something. The lights are finally coming back on a little. It's good to be home.
Thumbnail for 62569
/Screen+Shot+2014-01-27+at+11.24.58+AM.png