Quote of the Day 2: Stop Complaining About Uber Price Hikes

Are you angry about Uber's price hiking? If so, you need to shut the hell up.
Are you angry about Uber's price hiking? If so, you need to shut the hell up.
uber

Hamilton Nolan nails the incredibly annoying people who complain about Uber's peak time pricing system:

As far as I'm concerned, Uber can go to hell. But I feel the same way about companies that make sweaters for dogs, and they just keep on existing, because people keep buying them. If you really can't stand Uber, the most meaningful thing you can do is to not use it.

To add to this, people should also stop complaining about how expensive flying is during peak times. 1.22 billion people live on less than $1.25 a day and only get to see airplanes. So stop fucking complaining.