Quote of the Day: Obama Isn’t the Antichrist (but He’s Preparing Us for Its Arrival)

“My thesis is people will have been conditioned long before the Antichrist comes to accept governmental overreach and that’s what you’re seeing with President Obama… I’m not saying President Obama is the Antichrist, in fact I’m sure he’s not, because the Antichrist is gonna have higher poll numbers… But I believe he is conditioning people to accept governmental overreach which they will finally give in to when this final dictator comes.”