Quote of the Day: Obama Isn't the Antichrist (but He's Preparing Us for Its Arrival)

We've been so conditioned to accept expressions of faith as rational and reasonable simply because of the sheer volume of them our society sees and sanctions on a daily basis that we forget just how absolutely insane they really are.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
We've been so conditioned to accept expressions of faith as rational and reasonable simply because of the sheer volume of them our society sees and sanctions on a daily basis that we forget just how absolutely insane they really are.
Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 11.16.22 AM

"My thesis is people will have been conditioned long before the Antichrist comes to accept governmental overreach and that's what you're seeing with President Obama... I'm not saying President Obama is the Antichrist, in fact I'm sure he's not, because the Antichrist is gonna have higher poll numbers... But I believe he is conditioning people to accept governmental overreach which they will finally give in to when this final dictator comes."