Quote of the Day: Joe Rogan Drops Some Science on Roseanne

“Here is the problem, there is science behind those trails. You can track when it is going to happen and when it is not going to happen. It is all based on the humidity in the atmosphere. That is what it is all based on. When you have a jet engine and it burns jet fuel and it is going through the atmosphere it is creating moisture and in conditions where it is almost cloudy, like very hazy, when a jet engine passes through, this change of atmosphere and adding moisture creates a cloud… They look like clouds because they are clouds.”

– Joe Rogan stating the obvious about what “chemtrails” really are to his podcast guest, Roseanne Barr

Happy New Year, everyone. And if you had hoped that somehow Roseanne and those like her would disappear at midnight Tuesday in a giant puff of crazy-steam from Ron Paul’s whimsical jalopy, sorry to ruin your 2014.

Roseanne made an appearance on Rogan’s very popular podcast earlier in the week, during which she turned a discussion of organic farming into an opportunity to go off on a bizarre rant about how Monsanto is supposedly spraying aluminum into the atmosphere. The idea, according to Roseanne and the detailed reports she pulled completely out of her ass, would be to create a giant mirror in the sky which Monsanto could then use for some nefarious purpose or other.

Thankfully, Rogan, who’s a pretty bright guy, wasn’t having any of that nonsense. He quickly understood that what Roseanne was talking about were “chemtrails.” I’m qualifying that word as a way of letting you know that there’s a big red line underneath it each time I type it aimed at informing me that it doesn’t exist in the English language. There are no such things as “chemtrails,” beyond being possibly the premier shibboleth among America’s growing conspiracist mental patient demographic. “Chemtrails” are nothing more than aircraft contrails for people who are confused by science.

This is what Rogan spelled out for Roseanne in short order. That’s what the above quote is: Joe Rogan explaining basic atmospheric physics to someone who either doesn’t understand or can’t accept the reality of how things work. It’s like Bill Nye talking to an angry developmentally disabled eight-year-old who’s on acid. The unfortunate thing, of course, is that despite the simple scientific explanation for why planes sometimes produce contrails, there’s no doubt that Roseanne will go right on believing they’re actually part of a Monsanto plot to create big mirrors in the sky made out of aluminum and barium or some other such horseshit.

By the way, Rogan’s final thoughts on “chemtrails” believers?

“Those people are fucking crazy.”

Update: There’s a follow-up here.

  • Kyrion Nelson

    Dear Joe,
    I know you will probably never read this, but thanks to a little blue dream this morning i figured i might as well share a thought with you since you like to ponder the same kind of ideas. Well one morning i started my daily routine, sitting on the patio with my morning coffee/tea and a little green, while i organize my daily tasks. Now, while sitting there i happened to overhear the neighbor talking about something to do with global warming, i think.. Whatever it was made me ponder the many global issues that our society is trying to deal with, but yet has done nothing. Using a little past schooling and a lot of green, I came to the conclusion that the use of an intake system, the hydrolysis of water, a hydrogen converter, a water purifier, and a waste return, combined would create the perfect self-sustainable green energy/water system. Now, broken down:

    !st- pull large amounts of water from the ocean,( which let i remind you is literally everywhere and surrounds everything) through the intake lines.

    2nd- the sediment and minerals are extracted from the water.

    3rd- the hydrolysis of water is performed extracting the hydrogen and oxygen from the water.

    4th- the extracted hydrogen is sent through a hydrogen converter creating large amounts of electricity for cities ect…

    5th- the oxygen is sent into the atmosphere to help fight against pollutants, and pure oxygen helps people to be happy as well, for example they pump it in airplanes before take off to help ease, relax and make the people happy.

    6th- the water the is purified and sent out to supply cities ect…

    7th- the waste water is then returned from communities, re-purified, the minerals earlier extracted are now resubmitted.

    8th- lastly, the re-cleansed new sea water is supplanted back into the oceans, fighting against ocean pollutants, helping rebuild are already destroyed sea life.

    Now, i believe instead of doing things like sending millions of dollars in bottles of water ect.. to help aid struggling nations, we could simply set up a factory, supplying electricity and water on a constant basis. For example all the aid we send to parts of Africa who don’t even have fresh water, or the favelas in India, Brazil, and even the water crisis in Mexico.The best part is the direct fight against global warming and pollution is an added bonus to wherever the system is being used. I really hope you actually read this, i would really like to hear your input and if it actually makes sense haha..
    kyrion

  • blevins311

    NASA has admitted to spraying aluminum in the sky. Some ar water vapors, but if that is the case with all of them, why is it that ypu can see one plane in the sky producing it, but another one not when they are both in the sky at the sane time?

  • David Latona

    What a thread, folks. What a thread.

  • SprechenSieDouche

    Comparing Joe Rogan, a successful UFC commentator and podcaster, to Bill Nye, who actually got a mechanical engineering degree from Cornell, studied under Carl Sagan, and helped develop the 747 for Boeing, is fucking hilarious. Rogan’s considered “a pretty bright guy” by people who don’t know any better and because he spouts his bullshit with fury and a jiu-jitsu black belt to intimidate any opposition. Love his UFC commentary, but outside of that he’s a bully, a misogynist, and a d-bag.

  • John

    Also, some of you have asked for reputable sources of information on Geoengineering. Here is one that the Congress of the United States of America has trusted since 1914 with their thoughts on the subject.

    http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

    You don’t have to read far to understand what Roseanne was trying to get across to Joe.

    • That River Gal

      I believe people were asking for reputable sources for the batshit crazy claims made—none of which appear in this link.

      • John

        Did you read the first page? Did you not see that in paragraph four the CRS report states that “some states as well as some federal agencies, notably the Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Energy, Department of Agriculture, and the Department of Defense HAVE taken action related to GeoEngineering research and PROJECTS.”

        This clearly means that it is happening. Not that it might, not that it could. They say that this IS going on right now today. It doesn’t get any clearer than that.

        • That River Gal

          Is is a sky mirror? Does it have to do with someone silenced by the government? Does it mention chemtrails? Do you realize what kind of insane confirmation bias you are suffering from?

          • John

            Let me again bring you to the CRS Report, which on the coverpage goes over what is being discusses by Roseanne when she talks about “Sky Mirrors”.

            “SRM methods address climate change by increasing the reflectivity of the Earth’s atmosphere or surface. Aeresol injection and space-based reflectors are examples of SRM methods.”

            Mirrors reflect. Making the atmosphere into a mirror. Space mirror.

          • That River Gal

            You are too far gone to even understand what you are reading. In context. Of the whole document. Including footnotes. Yes, they are describing mostly theoretical methods of mitigating climate issues. Explaining. The conclusions you draw from this are a product of your sad bias.

          • John

            So you do admit then that Geoengineering is in fact real? First steps are the hardest and I congratulate you on that big first step.

          • That River Gal

            Get psychiatric care, John.

          • John

            Here is the thing. You can continue to hide your head in the sand. You can continue to ignore and marginalize people who speak up and question what they don’t know. I am not saying I know everything about this topic.

            What I am saying is that to have something like this going on in the USA and in other countries, with absolutely no oversight makes the nations that let it happen culpable in what comes out of it.

            But please, just continue to call anyone that makes a statement that you don’t agree with insane, crazy or nuts. That will surely convince them of your ability to learn and grow.

          • That River Gal

            Please click through to the follow up posted by Chez.

          • That River Gal

            You have a lot to admit to, don’t you, John/Jimmy?

          • Mario

            I tend to resist commenting on overly ridiculous comments because it gets me nowhere. Do you know what else reflects light and is found in huge abundance in the atmosphere? It’s called water and there is no conspiracy needed to find that. Congress has also refused to take up Geoengineering because it’s pretty much a last resort to fix the problem of greenhouse gasses. But that wasn’t what Roseanne was talking about now was she. I’m pretty sure if there were to be a giant mirror deployed in the sky the rest of the world would notice. Which brings me to where I think Roseanne got her “idea”.

            Futurama. There was an episode where a noted “scientist”, Professor Wernstrom, created a giant space mirror to reflect the solar rays back to space. The problem of course is that, A. Futurama is a cartoon and B. a giant sky mirror is practically is crazy talk. That’s just scientifically speaking, Do you know what it would actually take to have a giant sky mirror and sponsored by Monsanto no less?

            Roseanne, as noted by the article, was talking about a giant Monsanto sky mirror and not the notion of “geoengineering” because she’s a nut case. She’s talking about a nefarious Dr. Evil plot and you bring up a concept that is about that is to reduce the pollutants in the atmosphere. Geoengineering, if it ever happened, would use the reflectivity of the water in the Earth’s atmosphere. But again, this is in an exploratory phase because the potential for failure is large and could exponentially grow pollutants in the atmosphere. Also, if geoengineering were to ever happen it would have to be a global effort as climate change isn’t just happening solely over the United States.

            Otherwise I have no idea what point you were trying to make tying in Roseanne’s giant Monsanto Sky Mirror with releasing particles, not giant sky mirrors, into the atmosphere to combat global warming. You analogy is what I believe is referred to as bat shit crazy.

          • Eudaimon

            so you didnt read the report? you didnt read the part about reflective particles and space based reflectors? you think futurama came up with the idea of geo-engineering via reflective substances? you think that scientific conventions created specifically to address such geo-engineering ideas just never happened, or happened because they all saw an episode of futurama and frantically called eachother to proclaim their new idea?

            …are you actually as foolish as you sound or do you simply not care? i mean, my god, man. that is some confidence you have when trolling.

          • Mario

            So not only are you wearing a tinfoil hat but you took my Futurama comment as a serious commentary. Like all idiots who think there are conspiracies for everything and probably think the U.N. and their robin’s egg berets will soon be our overlords, you lack a sense of humor too. I find it particularly funny that it’s Roseanne Barr of all people with her enormous amount of scientific education and credentials is the one talking about chemtrails and giant sky mirrors. There are literally thousands of scientists who agree on and support climate change as fact but pretty much none of them talk about chemtrails and geoengineering. Those scientists that do atmospheric readings to see what chemicals are in the atmosphere for some reason, maybe they are being silenced by the NWO or the Bilderberg Group or The Freemasons, don’t show any increase in aluminum or any other of these supposed Monsanto/Roseanne Giant Sky mirror particles.

            What’s even funnier is that the concept of geoengineering and the Monsanto/Roseanne Giant Sky Mirror is in opposition to each other. The notion of geoengineering is to save the planet from Global Warming or at lease to slow down climate change. The numerous problems with geoengineering is why it’s not feasible. The potential for a worsening of greenhouse gases is just one of the many issues of geoengineering. But again it’s supposed to be a measure to COUNTERACT global warming. This Monsanto/Roseanne Giant Sky Mirror is about controlling the weather and in favor of Monsanto of course. An example of geoengineering is the Futurama Giant Sky Mirror episode because it is trying to cut down on solar rays from reaching the Earth. Nowhere did I say Futurama created the notion of geoengineering. That’s an assumption on your part. I made a point to state that the stupid idea of a space mirror was parodied on Futurama.

            The CRS report is clear that geoengineering is not going to be used at this time or most likely ever. Congress listened to the potential for geoengineering as due diligence in trying to solve the problem of climate warming. If that was such a massive conspiracy, then they sure as hell wouldn’t have had public hearings on it and released a report on that meeting. That is the opposite of a conspiracy. Again, I never said geoengineering never happened. If anything, I said what it would entail and the serious problem that comes with it. Not to mention that I said it couldn’t just be the U.S. going it alone since it would take a global campaign to do that amount of geoengineering and that’s most certainly not happening. No go back to your humorless, conspiracy filled world that doesn’t actually exist in the real world.

          • Eudaimon

            you realize that i said “my god, man. that is some confidence you have when trolling”, right? i assumed you were trolling (trolling and being funny are not always the same thing btw, it is subjective), but thank you for mentioning the old tinfoil hat line. lol that never gets old. i assume you are trolling some more, because you dont sound like a complete moron, but i could be wrong. but, let’s move on, pal.

            i’d like to thank you for saying that geo-engineering is not a conspiracy theory. that is exactly what i have been trying to tell people on this thread for days. it isnt impossible. its parameters have been tested but the only theory in it involves full deployment, otherwise it is a generally well-known concept (including aerosol spraying administered by aircraft. that ain’t even theory, that’s history. just check the docs about what happened in the UK in the 60s).

            just in case you or anyone else was wondering, the label “conspiracy theorist/theory” is not a label that one chooses to be called. it is given to people by ignorant saps who often use insults involving the phrase “tinfoil hat”. it is not a badge of honor to be called a conspiracy theorist. no one calls themselves that. it is more like an outdated racial slur, but against no one in particular – just hearing the ignorance inherent in its use brings said “theorists” out of the woodwork to try and help an ignorant, aggressive person realize how silly they sound. no one claiming that geo-engineering was real claimed that it was a sinister conspiracy, just that it was real.

            also, the biggest problem does not seem to be its feasibility, at least outside of polite discussions about theory. its biggest problem seems to be the lack of coordinated (federal, state, or international) government oversight of any deployment of the technology. even if it was used, most agencies would not be informed prior to its use. regardless, you assume its uses are purely for saving the earth, which is fine, because that is one use, but not the only one; and outside of taxation, the only way such a program could be funded for any legit amount of time would be if it had uses that could turn a business or a government a profit. this idea should be simple for you to understand. furthermore, its use would not be without “losers” in terms of detrimental weather conditions in certain locations around the globe.

          • That River Gal

            Everyone read the report. The discrepancy you’re struggling with is those with sanity vs. the batshit theories you embrace.

        • Xeknos

          Hold on a second. You refer to a byline in a report that simply says that “Action has been taken” on Geoengineering as proof that a specific claim about building a mirror in the atmosphere is true? A mirror which Roseanne seems to think is for showing a movie of some kind?

          Do you people even pay attention to half of the stuff you guys spout?

          • Eudaimon

            why would people who think chemtrails are a thing, agree on everything anyone has claimed about its function? why would saying “those might not be contrails” necessarily make one agree with roseanne about some dumb ass space mirror screen? they are constantly contradicting and correcting each other, not chanting in some cult, jeez.

          • Xeknos

            I suppose on some level, we’re at fault for trying to use logic to explain insanity.

          • Eudaimon

            also, you should probably read the report, or you know, any information about chemtrails before rejecting the claims made.

            i mean, you refer to a byline about a byline from a document in the comments section of a biased blog in order to dismiss the entire thing. do you even pay attention to half the stuff you just spouted?

          • Xeknos

            Clever, but I’m not sure you made the point you were trying to make. It reads more as a butt-hurt response to my scathing social commentary.

          • Eudaimon

            lol who’s butt-hurt? im just saying, man. if you want to know what the arguments are, you can look them up. i was trying to make a point but i guess you didnt get it, so ill try again. saying “this one piece of proposed evidence is the only evidence and it isnt enough to prove anything” is intellectually dishonest. you cant assume that no other evidence exists, then reject the whole thing. it isnt logical. like i said, look up the OTHER pieces of evidence before making a judgement. or dont. whatever.

          • Xeknos

            Except that isn’t what I said. My point was that he pointed at a throwaway line in that report that doesn’t actually say what he thinks it says, and thus isn’t really evidence for his claim.

          • That River Gal

            Can’t speak for the poster, but I read it. Only those suffering from the most ridiculous confirmation bias, heavily seasoned with mental illness would read into it what you and your socks have.

          • Eudaimon

            oh river gal, always talking about socks and puppets. haha like you read anything. if u read any of it and disagreed with anything, you could have made an argument, but ya didnt, again. u are quite the troll or sock, yourself.

    • Jimmyneutron

      Got to believe this report is telling. That the politicians are late to the party is no surprise, but the CRS shows that the DoE, DoA, DoD and the EPA are all running experiments and programs. what does that mean I wonder, Programs. Seems to me that might actually mean they are doing some of these geoengineering practices already. I hope not. With no oversight and no real evidence that it is going to do anything but speed up the process of climate change if it were to stop. Damn, that Roseanne is onto something. Even if she comes off as bat shit loonie.

      • That River Gal

        Talking to yourself only makes you look nuttier.

  • Nick L.

    I vaguely remember hearing Joe Rogan go on about how the moon landings were faked.

  • John

    Chez needs to change his “Journalist” title to “Sensationalist” Nothing about this is journalism. You marginalize and make fun of anyone who says anything that isn’t in your knowledge. Stay in your box, get your job with TMZ.

    • That River Gal

      Wow, that’s rich, considering the source…

      • John

        I don’t claim to be a journalist. I do understand what Journalism is though. Sadly it is not to be found here.

        • That River Gal

          Just post a link to fas.org again, dude.

          • John

            I can if you like. It is very clear in its stating that everything that Roseanne mentioned is actually happening.

          • That River Gal

            BULLSHIT John.

          • John

            That is an excellent rebuttal. You ever think of going into politics?

          • That River Gal

            Where in this link does it say, and how does it prove, that Monsanto is spraying a giant mirror in the atmosphere using chemtrails. Where?

          • John

            It certainly doesn’t say they aren’t. It also states that there is no oversight of this. It also says that agencies of the American Government are doing it. Isn’t that enough for you?

          • That River Gal

            “It certainly doesn’t say they aren’t.”

            There you have it, folks. None of these winners would be willing to get the help they so desperately need from psychiatric medications. There is no point.

          • John

            I mean, these CRS people are likely nuts too right? The congress is going to use them for this kinda info if they are. Your total inablity to open your mind up to this, even when faced with evidence that you asked for might speak to your mental stability.

          • That River Gal

            No, they aren’t nuts. They created and understood what this report is and IS NOT. Unlike you.

          • John

            I just want to be clear. They don’t say that some government agencies might be doing this. They clearly say that some states and the EPA, DOD, DoE and the DoA are in fact doing experiments and programs. I don’t think I am jumping to any conclusions. I am reading what is there on the page.

          • That River Gal

            John, we’ve sent the drones for you. Run!

          • John

            Lets stick to this simple topic ok Gal. I don’t think your ready to discuss the drones and what they might mean for you in the near future. Don’t forget, those drones could be used for Geoengineering.

          • That River Gal

            Precious.

          • That River Gal

            John/Jimmy things downvoting with sock puppet accounts means something. Lulz.

    • Frederic Poag

      Sorry I’m late. I was working on loading those chemtrail producing machines. Bubblegum can you see if Sweet Clyde is free to fill in?

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BaOvM9jXKg

  • Eudaimon

    sky mirror? nah, geo engineering the atmosphere to make more clouds is done in order to fight global warming and the info about it is in the public domain. just do a google search.

  • Roasted Vegetables

    My EX!- boyfriend – a former air force C-17 pilot believes the
    government is behind chemtrails. This is creepy on so many levels.
    Conspiracy theorists like JoeSmacky are always ranting and raving about how we all need to
    wake up and question everything. The problem is that when you do question
    everything you waste a lot of energy and are probably ignoring ACTUAL
    problems.

    • Melissa

      Ignoring actual problems is the way we go about our daily lives in this country. Conspiracy theory and critical thinking are not the problem, media manufactured distractions such as the duck fucker or the redneck butt jiggle dance on the other hand…

      • Roasted Vegetables

        I beg to to differ. If you’re trying to solve the nonexistent problem of chemtrails, you’re just as ignorant as the folks who create or lap up duck dynasty. Sorry.

        • Jimmyneutron

          Don’t be sorry. It doesn’t help your ignorance at all.

          • Roasted Vegetables

            Tom? Is that you??

          • That River Gal

            It’s John.

          • Roasted Vegetables

            Whew! I was worried that Tom had emerged from his basement and wanted to go out again… :)

          • That River Gal

            It’s possible all of the Rosie troofers here are Tom.

    • MrDHalen

      As a pilot myself, I find your ex-boyfriend’s belief very disturbing. You don’t so much as get to fly a single engine Cessna without understanding basic cloud formation. Flying and understanding weather go hand in hand.

      Maybe he had PTSD.

      • Roasted Vegetables

        Ha, not likely. That would have required him to ever have been in danger. I agree with you. I talked to him for hours getting nowhere. He’s gone down the rabbit hole. He also thinks Obama killed the Sandy Hook children. When he said this I got tears in my eyes because I finally realized he was actually nuts. He had been a fun decent guy. What a waste.

  • JoeSmacky

    great argument…NO YER F’ING CRAZY!!! Joe Rogan is a professional scientist though…oh wait…no…he’s the host of a guy who makes people eat spiders. Total expert. People are crazy to think corporations do bad things to the atmosphere…governments and corporations never do bad things. They love us. Anyone who thinks they would spray stuff in the air is crazy and thinks governments do things like kill their own people and do tests on their own citizens. Anyone who studies history and government know that governments in history never hurt their own people . The noble kings and lords of old LOVED their citizens and never mistreated them.

    Anyone who thinks people plot and do bad stuff in high positions of power are crazy insane lunatics. Hitler passed out lollipops to his population. Stalin and Mao gave gumdrops for free on the street to their loving citizens.

    YER F’IN CRAZY!!!

    • Chez Pazienza

      Man, that was something.

      • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

        It really was, wasn’t it?

        • Victor_the_Crab

          Crystal meth will do that to ya!

          • That River Gal

            I was leaning more toward huffing paint, but meth works.

          • Frederic Poag

            Cocaine. It’s a helluva of drug.

    • Badgerite

      Corporations and you and I as well, when we drive cars and use electricity, do ‘bad things’ to the environment. But we do these things for a reason and that reason is to make our lives for comfortable with the technology that society has provided to us.
      I prefer to focus on cleaning those things up and developing alternative energy sources as opposed to worrying about what are essentially, vapor trails. Steam.

    • Oarboar

      And Roseanne Barr is a scientist?

      I’ll give you this much — you’re far more dangerous to strawmen than any chemtrail could ever be.

    • Frederic Poag
      • Jimmyneutron

        We can ask Chez about Cocaine. I seem to remember reading he went to rehab for drug abuse.

        • Frederic Poag

          Heroin. He wrote about it in his memoir Dead Star Twilight.

          • Jimmyneutron

            That of course makes it better. He never mentions one “speed-ball”?

          • That River Gal

            John/Jimmy, you make personal attacks but decry them. The way you’ve taken this so personally is really telling. It doesn’t help your case.

        • That River Gal

          Why do you have a second account, John? Were you banned or did you require a figment of your imagination to try and back you up as you did on one of your posts?

    • Lady Willpower

      I don’t think I’ve ever seen quite this many straw men in one post.

  • D_C_Wilson

    I never thought I’d miss the days when Roseanne was nothing but a painfully unfunny comedian instead of the raving lunatic she’s turned into.

    • Badgerite

      Her show was really good, though. In its day. They had a really good cast and some really creative and funny writers. I used to love watching it.

  • Stewart Smith

    Is it wrong that I kind of want to live in a world where we have nefarious giant corporations that come up with comic book villain-esque plots, such as covertly constructing a giant sky mirror. Because if we lived in a world with those sorts of villains, it means we’d also live in a world with either James Bond or Superman. And those guys are awesome. I want to live in a world with James Bond, so please, Monsanto, keep building your giant sky mirror from which you will reflect your giant space laser that will evaporate the majority of the world’s water supply.

    • JoeSmacky

      oh yeah that never happens. People high in power don’t plot to kill and take over more land. Never happened in human history. Nope never. They love us. Only conspiracy nuts think government joins together to do bad things to their population and others. Never happens. Just look at history. Full of love and respect.

      • Stewart Smith

        There is a very distinct difference between acknowledging the evil and selfish acts of greedy corporations and believing that they’re constructing super villain-type machinery to destroy or enslave mankind.

        • JoeSmacky

          leaders of governments since the beginning of time have been constructing super villian type machinery to enslave mankind. Just 50 years ago a super villian killed milliions of his own citizens to try to take over the world.

          Right now we have someone in North Korea who is crazy and would like to take over the world. Iran?

          But nah…couldnt’ be in your country . They love you! They really care deeply about you! Obama and bush really care hahahahaahh sucker

          • Chez Pazienza

            Does it hurt to be this crazy and stupid? I mean, it has to, doesn’t it?

          • That River Gal

            It certainly hurts just to read his crazy….

          • Eudaimon

            is spending all your time calling people crazy, without adding anything of substance, in a blog’s comment section make you crazy? or is it questioning the motives of authorities and/or giant power structures whose main purpose is making a profit off of whatever it can? which is it, hmmm… let’s see, which sounds more crazy… an unfounded statement that is said repeatedly in order to accomplish something that it never does… or simply thinking it is possible that powerful organizations might not always have the people’s best interests in mind when making decisions that affect large groups of us, which has happened before…

            “hmmmmmm… well, beats me. im stumped. it’s just that the things you say, River Gal, they are so deep and intellectual. thank god for you. i mean, i think we can all agree that you have the best arguments and most thought-out comments by far, hands down.”
            ^
            ^
            check that out. how crazy does the above sound? seriously, how crazy would it sound if someone thought you were actually contributing something meaningful to the chemtrail debate?

          • That River Gal

            Is taking all of this incredibly personally, and spending all that time at your computer getting new email addresses and Disqus accounts really giving you validation? Please, find better porn between rounds of Warcraft. Or do you have a thing for the companion cube?

          • Eudaimon

            Lol now u think I’m creating new accounts too? Aaaaahahaha “it’s a conspiracy!” That’s rich. Now who’s got the tinfoil hat on?

            Is ur ego that big that you can’t accept the fact that more than one person on here disagrees with you?

          • Eudaimon

            i like how naive people can be. i like how it is easier to think the people who run the world are too stupid and unorganized to do anything on a large scale. what is this “if this was happening we’d know it” assumption? just consider for a second that ya might not know most things. everyone is ignorant. there is no need to block any new information for the sake of your pride.

          • Badgerite

            This ‘information’ is as old as the Salem Witch Trials. Older!

          • Eudaimon

            what… ?

          • That River Gal
          • Badgerite

            Ohhhh! I love sharks with friggin’ lazer beams. Is that too much to ask for?

          • Groundloop

            As an alternative we have some ill-tempered sea bass.

          • bbiemeret

            HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!

          • Victor_the_Crab

            How about dinosaurs in fighter jets?

          • Andy Lao

            Again, what does anything you’re saying have to do with contrails? Of course governments are shady, people in general are shady. That doesn’t mean everything you can possibly conceive is true.

      • Andy Lao

        Nice sarcasm, really drives home the fact that you have no hard facts or
        evidence. Governments around the world(governments are made up of
        people) have no doubt took part in conspiracies, that doesn’t mean every
        single thing you SAY is a conspiracy is actually a conspiracy,
        especially when there are legitimate explanations made by actual
        scientists. Obviously Joe isn’t a scientist, but what he’s saying is
        based on what he was told by actual scientists who he had on for his
        syfy show, the subject they discussed being exactly what we are
        discussing right now.

        We have nice scientific explanations of those clouds planes make, we
        have since the 40′s. And yes, Aluminum actually is in a lot of shit, its
        in dirt, its everywhere. The people that said they found aluminum, of
        course they did because its in DIRT. They tested dirt and found
        aluminum.

        The
        problem is you people present absolutely no evidence for your claims,
        the links being posted do nothing to support your points either its just
        extreme confirmation bias on your part. You’re looking for anything to
        prove your points and all the real explanations of what “contrails” are
        just fall on deaf ears.

        You’re just so determined for this to be true you don’t want to accept the most likely explanation for it.

        • Eudaimon

          it isnt about the fact that aluminum is in dirt, it is about the increased amount of aluminum that has accumulated on top soil over the past two decades. it is also not about aluminum in general, but bioavailable aluminum, i.e. the unbonded kind, the kind that can interect with tissue. furthermore, the us and uk govs admit, on public record, to spraying aerosols on general populations. neither you nor joe understand the actual claims regarding chemtrails, and you think that disagreeing on the grounds that you’re ignorant of these things, is a logical stance to have? do your own research instead of claiming that the burden of proof is on others. if you care about it, look for the actual information from the actual scientists who think it is a real issue. or just sit on a comment section and demand that random people give you info. whichever you think is more effective, bro. finding out the real situation is better than seeming “right” on a dinky website.

          • That River Gal

            Oh crap, people. We’ve found the source of the sock puppets.

          • Eudaimon

            Baaaahahahaha you just keep getting better and better with each identical comment you post. You’ve claimed that about everyone on here who disagrees with the writer. I was kinda wondering why it took you so long to say that about me. Honestly, I was feeling left out. Thanks for adding my name to your “list of people I don’t have the intellect to argue with”, Gal. It really means a lot to know that you don’t pick favorites when it comes to who you make baseless claims about. You’re a fool, but at least you’re consistent.

  • Xeknos

    I like how she keeps saying “People say this!”

    What people? Sources? Are they credible?

    • Lady Willpower

      “People say this?”

      That’s right out of the Fox News playbook. Once again, the libertarians do the right-wingers work for them.

  • Groundloop

    The fact that the word chemtrail doesn’t appear in any dictionary is only proof that Big Dictionary is in on the conspiracy! Wake up! I’ve got the proof right here (grabs random stacks of paper with the players names from Key & Peele’s East/West Bowl sketches)! Look, it’s perfectly simple. You’ve got Big Dictionary blocking for Big Chemical and Big Aerospace (TRILATERAL COMMISSION!) It’s turtles all the way down sheeple!11!!1

    • Chez Pazienza

      Sequester Grundleplith, M.D. and Leoz Maxwell Jilliumz concur.

      • Groundloop

        Everybody knows those clowns are just puppets of Bizmo Funyuns and L’Carpetron Dookmarriot.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      You win today’s internets for bringing in Key & Peele’s East/West Bowl sketches.

    • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

      GOD. HOME SCHOOL’D.

      • JoeSmacky

        home school is crazy. If you don’t send your kids to public schools these days, your’e insane. Public schools are great learning institutions that are really helping uplift our youn…HAHAHAHAH

        • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

          I am debatign which is sadder: that you want to ruin a nice Key and Peele reference thread with your pathetic trolling, or that you do it so weakly.

          Come on man. If you are gonna annoy, make it worth our while.

          • bbiemeret

            Man, everyone knows that anybody can teach. I don’t even know why they bother to make teachers go to college and get degrees and stuff before teaching children. As long as you can plus and minus stuff and read parts of the bible that are important, you’ll make an excellent educator, producing knowledgable and socially confident children with hardly any awkwardness or ignorance.

        • That River Gal

          Joe, can I just say that your grammar and spelling have called you out as no less than three posters here? How fucking sad are you that you have to create socks to stand up for your own stupid ass?

    • zombie377

      OMG, the East/West Bowl sketches are really good.

    • John

      “Chemtrail” is actually in the oxford dictionary.

      https://www.metabunk.org/threads/chemtrails-in-the-dictionary.1299/ is a post by a debunker who fails to mention a very important point. The Department of Defence is actually credited with coining the phrase. It was the title of one of their text books used to train pilots.

      http://wikkorg.wordpress.com/2013/04/01/breaking-air-force-chemtrails-manual-available-for-download/ shows this and adds a link to the Text in question.

      The more you know.

      • That River Gal

        Or in your case, “the more you think you know” or “the more the voices in your head tell you that you know”.

        • Eudaimon

          lol is that the best you’ve got? voices in your head? grow up.

          • That River Gal

            I still only use one account. And I can prove, through DNA paternity and photos, that I’ve had sexual partners. Which is, what, 200% more than you’ve got going for you, amirite?

          • Eudaimon

            Lol ur hating on facial hair? That’s hilarious. Also, 200% of what number? If ur trying to insult me via implying a low number, you should probably pick a higher percentage than that. Ur attempts to ridicule have only gotten more immature

      • That River Gal

        You know what else is in the Oxford dictionary? Twerk.

  • John

    It is unfortunate that you use the language you do in your final summation paragraph. Using the term “angry developmentally disabled 8 year old on acid” just makes you look like what you must be. Insensitive, derogatory and sensationalist. Weather or not this is a real issue is lost in your article. You simply paint all people who are questioning what they see and what they are learning from brave sources. This is an unalienable right of all people in our society. Or is it? We shall soon see I am sure what comes of this changing of our environment with “bioengineering” .

    It is also quite prophetic that you mention “Developmental Delay/disability”. These disorders are on a increase that is unexplainable and unprecedented. Some of these disorders are believed to stem from the changes in our environments. Perhaps, these “Fucking crazies” are onto something.

    Instead of attempting to look at any reason why a corrupt government might realize that some of its citizens would be smart enough to understand Contrails. Maybe they would use that themselves as a simple way to down play/minimalize any questions about Geoengineering. Fact is the US gov’t is changing weather in their country and in other countries. We are letting giant corporations change our environment with no real oversight.

    This must stop.

    • Chez Pazienza

      Hear hear, completely insane person.

      • John

        Ahh, you’re a troll. Good on you.

        • Chez Pazienza

          The idea that you consider someone who relies on facts and doesn’t entertain batshit lunacy to be trolling you speaks volumes.

          • John

            Fact is humans lie. Fact is your gov’t is humans. Fact is you
            ‘re being lied to. That facts you seem to hold so dear are falsehoods.

          • Xeknos

            [Citation Needed]

          • Chez Pazienza

            No citation necessary. Just take a minute to marvel at that “logic.” It’s breathtaking.

          • Sean Richardson

            What don’t you understand? People lie, governments are people, therefore all people are lying to you all the time.

          • Badgerite

            My thinking exactly. His logic (John’s) is ‘flawless’.

          • Eudaimon

            not that i agree with what he’s stating about everything being a lie, but the etymology of the word “fact” comes from a greek word meaning “to make or do”. facts are made.

          • John
          • Chez Pazienza

            That cleared it up. Thanks.

          • Eudaimon

            Joe addresses one aspect of chemtrails, and none of the actual evidence or claims, like the fact that bioavailable aluminum and not aluminum in general is the issue. he misunderstands the claims. saying “aluminum is everywhere” isnt science. he mentions no science besides a second hand explanation of moisture in the atmosphere. he has talked about chemtrails for a while, but has never added any other knowledge to the discussion besides “they are contrails and aluminum exists, i have this friend who is a pilot, he told me so. therefore i need not research further”. it seems like he has one “conspiracy theorist” friend who doesnt know how to argue/research effectively, only spouts sensationalist Alex Jones rants, and probably annoys the shit out of him. his rejection of the argument is unfounded seeing as he does not even know what the argument is.

          • Andy Lao

            Wow. Really? “Bioavailable aluminum” is just soluble aluminum and it is everywhere. You’re talking about the 3rd most common element on the planet. I have no idea what you think that means, but the contrail theorists who found aluminum in dirt just found one of the most common elements in the world not some evidence for chemtrails.

            And it wasn’t a pilot, it was actual scientists that told Joe Rogan that on his syfy show where they addressed chemtrails/contrails. And he’s kind of the opposite of “I need not research it further” you’re talking about a guy who’s constantly changing his stance on subjects depending on what he finds out about them, for this he basically checked “I don’t know” until he talked to actual scientists who really drive home the fact that we already know what this phenomena is.

            When a jet engine passes through the air at certain humidity it creates clouds. If you want to I’m sure you can find a more detailed explanation of why it does that, but judging from your reaction to “bioavailable aluminum” you won’t even attempt to understand anything that doesn’t fit your own bias.

            Not that you’ll even read anything I’m saying you guys suffer from the worst kind of bias.

          • Andy Lao

            I just don’t understand what you think finding soluble aluminum means. They didn’t go up in the sky and test the clouds(if they did they’d just find that they were clouds) they took dirt samples around certain areas, found aluminum, and went “AHA! WE GOT IT!”.

          • Eudaimon

            there is bonded and unbonded aluminum, not just aluminum. furthermore, i am not even claiming that i think the aluminum part needs to be called evidence, there are plenty more aspects of the evidence base than aluminum and barium being present in the top-soil. also, regarding that, the argument is that there has been a dramatic increase in the concentration of these materials in recent soil samples. see what i mean when i say that you need to understand the argument in order to try and refute it? didja even read my post? look up the whole argument instead of taking on parts of it that are brought up separately. or do u want me to write up a little report for you?

            and yeah, the humidity thing is great. because the only places where chemtrails are seen are high humidity areas, yeah, that’s cute. also, it is not the only, or best, way to make clouds. jesus, just do a google search of artificial cloud making, geo-engineering programs. u arent going to find “well, we can just fly regular jets through the sky, our job here is done” projects. u can deny that chemtrails have been used recently if you want, which is totally fine and not unreasonable, but you cant deny that artificial cloud making programs havent already been outlined by scientists, and reviewed by members of our and other governments. the debate whether to use aerosols to make clouds (efficiently!) has been discussed by scientists on the mainstream media, for god’s sake. you know nothing about it, which is why you think nothing of it. the arguments and information arent hiding from you, pal. you are just being lazy.

        • Lady Willpower

          The person writing the article can’t be the troll. That’s not how trolling works.

          • John

            He can’t really be a journalist either right? Jumping on his own post to call down and marginalize anyone who says he is wrong. I am sure Kronkite would do the same thing if he lived in the internet age right? This is a joke guys.

          • Lady Willpower

            If he didn’t respond to you you’d call him a coward. Now he does respond and you insist that’s not what a “real journalist” would do?
            Plus you have no idea what Walter Cronkite would do if the internet existed back then. Just more baseless speculation on your part.

          • John

            Wow, you have the power to read my mind over the internet. You are a dangerous person. There is no way for you to know what if anything I would have done if he had never responded.

            I was very surprised to be attacked by someone who calls himself a journalist for having a different opinion than his own. My mistake.

          • Lady Willpower

            I guess you’re the only one here who’s allowed to make assumptions about other peoples’ motivations.
            That’s good to know.

          • That River Gal

            Anyone else notice the staggering cognitive dissonance on display in this particular response?

          • That River Gal

            “This is a joke guys”. Yes, crazy conspiracy theories and theorists are.

          • Eudaimon

            just look up the history of actual instances of aerosol spraying. my god. even Joe agrees that it has happened before, ya nut. he just doesnt think it is large scale and compartmentalized or happening presently.

    • zombie377

      Do you enjoy insanity as much as I do?

      • JoeSmacky

        no YER crazy! Gubbamint loves me and the corporations would never do anything that harms the atmosphere. It’s just crazy to think that. They love us!

        • Lady Willpower

          “Governments can’t be trusted therefore they are capable of superscience” is not a very compelling argument.

    • JoeSmacky

      oh cmon man governments and corporations love us…they wouldn’t hurt us. Just look at thousands of years of human history…rarely ever do the governments go crazy and turn on their own people and kill them. Rarely ever happens. Only like 90% of the time.

    • Sean Richardson

      “Weather or not this is a real issue is lost in your article.”

      No, I would say he pretty clearly expresses that it is NOT a real issue.

    • Lady Willpower

      “brave sources.”

      Hahahahaha

  • Johnny Argent

    I wonder why a respected environmental scientist in the Air Force would be threatened with lockup & have her career cut short for reporting dangerous levels of these chemicals under discussion to her ‘superiors?’

    • That River Gal

      We all anxiously await your reputable, verifiable source.

      • John

        Here it is. I am sure you were too busy covering your head with sand to look it up yourself.

        http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41371.pdf

        • That River Gal

          What ridiculous claims are you suggesting are covered in this link?

          • Eudaimon

            im convinced that you dont care about any of this. you just jump on any comment that might suggest “there might be something to chemtrails” then you react as if somebody stole your juice box. i say that because i assume you are a child that ran out of insects to harm.

    • Badgerite

      And who would that be?
      You know, they can barely predict the weather, let alone ‘geo-engineer’ it.
      They talk as if Monsanto is the alien invasion with alien invasion powers.

      • JoeSmacky

        oh yeah they have nooooo power to change the weather. China for the olympics changed the weather to make sure it was good conditions. Look it up. You’re stuck in 1980. We were conspriacy nuts to you a year ago before Snowden told you mindless sheep that we’re being spied on every second. Now…of course we were right about being spied on…but now you’re crazy if you don’t like it hahaha

        • Badgerite

          hahahaha! Your comment speaks for itself and requires no reply.
          Except maybe to say that China did not “change the weather to make sure it was good conditions.” I believe they tried to cut down on coal emissions in the area so that the athletes could actually breathe a little because their citizens still use coal stoves which are seriously polluting.
          And you are not being ‘spied’ on, you are commenting on a public blog. A lot of people are ‘spying’ on you.
          hahahahahahahahaha! (And if you have to say hahahahahaha, what you are saying is probably not very funny or even very amusing.)

          • Eudaimon

            it’s okay to be wrong badger. and if u havent heard about the nsa stuff, im very sorry. it must be hard hearing about world developments living under a rock. it’s okay, you’re on the internet now. you can learn new information here. welcome to the world of the future. also, dont use the word believe when talking about issues of fact or fiction. just a tip.

          • Badgerite

            When I think I’m wrong, I say so. And when I think you people are nuts I say so. You people are nuts.

          • Eudaimon

            wait, you really, REALLY havent heard about the nsa stuff? im not even mad. good luck, i guess? i hope you, uh, find a time machine? how can you not have heard about the nsa scandal?

      • Johnny Argent

        >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxXyMAmBMs<&lt;

        Got a minute? Why would this qualified officer with an impeccable service record make up a crazy story & ruin her career & credibility?

        • Guest

          Oh yes, and she changes her job title how many times? What was her rank and title? Can she prove any of this? Take a few minutes to answer the questions raised here: https://www.metabunk.org/threads/kristen-meghan-former-us-air-force-whistle-blower.1066/

        • Mario

          This is from a message board that she was answering questions in said video. She is no longer in the Air Force so what career is she ruining exactly? Since she is no longer in the Air Force she ceased being a qualified officer as well. Now you can read her personal views as well and one of her references to her “report” is, of course, InfoWars. That’s great credibility right there. Bu feel free to read her response which is also found on this link:

          https://www.metabunk.org/threads/kristen-meghan-former-us-air-force-whistle-blower.1066/

          As
          far as evidence, the government has over 20 patents related to
          geoengineering. I know it is sort of long, but if you don’t mind, I’ll
          past a report I wrote recently below:

          Growing up in Michigan, I was surrounded by some of the most beautiful
          natural scenery and raised to appreciate the outdoors, which led to
          summers on the water and many camping trips along Lake Michigan. I
          remember staring up into the sky pointing out to my mother what each
          cloud was called, showcasing what I had learned in school. The
          infamous game of finding the best cloud shapes that resembled real
          objects kept us entertained and the kids competitive. As I grew up,
          this stayed with me. I would always look to the sky when I was deep in
          thought or lost in frustration; the sky was my peace, my grounding calm.
          A couple years after high school, I joined the military working in
          Bioenvironmental Engineering, helping government employees ensure we
          weren’t harming the environment and ensured workers were protected from
          health and safety hazards. I spent my first two years in England,
          embracing the scenery and still having the stars and blue sky linking me
          to my family across the pond. When I came back to the states I noticed
          a clear difference in the beautiful blue skies I had once loved to
          admire. Clouds no longer resembled interesting shapes, but rather Etch A
          Sketch lines and “X’s” in the sky; I used to joke the jets leaving
          contrails in the sky made it look as if our pilots had vertigo! During
          this time, social media sites came online and the sharing of photos and
          information was suddenly “mainstream”. Over time, photos of odd cloud
          designs and lines sparked conspiracy theories all over the web. The
          conspiracy rhetoric the government was spraying toxic constituents on us
          seemed like the thoughts of a paranoid loon! The theories became
          reality, when I attempted to debunk this conspiracy. In an attempt to
          do so, I kept coming across an increase in environmental regulations,
          green products, and revenue based punishment for environmental
          disruptors. The information I obtained, led me to connect the dots on
          the so called “Green Initiative”.

          Within the first week of President Obama being reelected into office,
          his administration was already reigniting the infamous carbon tax.
          President Obama and his administrative supporters touted the needed for
          increased environmental regulations. With these new regulations comes
          revenue generating fines imposed on businesses throughout the United
          States. This propaganda misleads the public into thinking the revenue
          generated from these fines would decrease our country’s historical debt.
          What one Infowars reporter explains is how the enforcement of
          these proposed environmental regulations actually would cost tax payers
          an approximate $700 billion, Dykes (2012). What could be the driver
          behind the “green” agenda designed to reduce debt and save the
          environment? Specifically, Rappoport authored a recent story
          illustrating how the New World Order (NWO) has hijacked the “Save the
          Planet” initiative by instilling fear and promoting collectivism; if we
          do not “go green” together we cannot prevent global warming. Rappoport
          states, “The fatally flawed science of man-made global warming has
          emphasized yet another form of striving together to avoid another
          holocaust.” This all ties into the mindset that we are no longer
          individuals, we must be grouped and act in a group. The masses cannot
          be deceived without first thinking for them. This is a way our country,
          guided by the United Nations and the NWO, has been able to pull off the
          biggest acts of environmental pollution!

          Global warming has been a household topic since the early
          1990s, and has been pushed by the Federal government as a crucial threat
          to our environment. The U.S. Government has been the leading polluter
          by way of Geo-engineering, Chemtrails, and military operations. Linda
          Marshall from the Feminist Peace Network stated, “The US military is
          responsible for the most egregious and widespread pollution of the
          planet, yet this information and accompanying documentation goes almost
          entirely unreported. This impact includes uninhibited use of fossil
          fuels, massive creation of greenhouse gases, and extensive release of
          radioactive and chemical contaminants into the air, water, and soil.”
          Chemtrails involve the deliberate spraying of hazardous materials into
          the atmosphere that goes back over 30 years. Also known as cloud
          seeding, the U.S. Government has been spraying harmful chemicals and
          heavy metals into the atmosphere for numerous reasons. Some say this is
          to prevent global warming; however, the lack of media acknowledged
          Chemtrails tells a different story. David Peterson from the Carnicom
          Institution provided the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) with
          soil samples that were retrieved after planes had sprayed particles
          above the land; this information was to be used for a Chemtrails
          Research Initiative. Chester France, from the EPA’s Assessment and
          Standards Division, refused to analyze these samples and provided Mr.
          Peterson with assumptive data. Mr. France responded saying he was
          mistaken, stating the EPA had no knowledge of Chemtrails and evaded the
          information through a distractive response. Despite Mr. France’s
          opinion, it is his ethical responsibility to analyze these samples, even
          if he were to inform Mr. Peterson he would have to fund the lab
          analysis and soil samples. This story mirrors many situations like this
          throughout the country, including my own encounter with the EPA when I
          worked in Bioenvironmental Engineering in the United State Air Force.
          Why would the EPA refuse to acknowledge Chemtrails? Consequently, a
          world renowned neurosurgeon turned activist and researcher, addresses
          the health effects associated with constituents used in Chemtrails.
          Specifically, Dr. Blaylock discusses nano-sized particles and how the
          intranasal route of exposure makes the spraying of these hazardous
          particles even more dangerous. Additionally, he goes on to explain how
          at first he dismissed the reality of Chemtrails, but the overwhelming
          evidence convinced him otherwise. He states, “I pray the pilots who are
          spraying this dangerous substance fully understand that they are
          destroying the lives and health of their families as well” (Blaylock,
          2012). What has not been addressed is the systemic impact on hearing
          and balance through the ototoxicity of these heavy metal particulates
          coupled with exposures from pharmaceuticals containing ototoxic drugs!
          There is innumerous evidence ignored by the mainstream media that is
          available for the general public, which includes several organizations
          that champion exposing these practices to the general public.

          For example, it is admitted there are elite members of society that
          support and finance the spraying of hazardous chemicals and materials
          into our atmosphere in the disguise of preventing man-made global
          warming; one of these promoters and financial backers is none other than
          Bill Gates (Huff, 2012). Spraying this material alters how the natural
          sunlight, that living things rely on for nourishment, is able to be
          absorbed. While continued to be labeled a conspiracy theory, the U.S.
          owns over twenty patents surrounding weather modification, stratospheric
          aerosol spraying and the use of RFID to control the environment. All
          of the processes listed within these patents not only disrupts our
          ecosystem, but is an additional danger to human life and our
          environmental cycle. Documentaries such as, “What In The World Are They Spraying”, and “Why In The World Are They Spraying”,
          expose the validity of Geoengineering and Chemtrails and why such a
          hoax it being put upon the American people. The United Nations Agenda
          21 is the driving force behind sustainable development by way of
          population control through soft kill. The carcinogenic materials
          sprayed upon us have been directly linked to the historical rise in
          neurological disorders and respiratory illnesses. With all this
          information readily available and the current data on the environmental
          and health effects widely known, what is being done to truly conserve
          what resources we have left?

          In simpler terms, the U.S. government has become the largest
          polluter while self-declaring they are the leaders of the “green”
          world. The government has gone to great lengths to conceal its
          treasonous acts upon its citizens from the skies. Although openly
          admitted in their own documents, the leaders of the U.S. refute its’
          existence and controversial purpose. Crusaders in the form of
          meteorologists, chemists, farmers, politicians, whistleblowers, and
          military service members continue to vocalize the validity of this
          dangerous practice. As more and more people wake up to the atrocities
          of Geoengineering, our government will soon face the outraged citizens
          of not only this country, but people of neighboring nations. Recently,
          Congressman Paul Broun introduced a bill, H.R. 75, which calls for the
          United States to break away from the United Nations. Representative
          Broun has yet to find a co-sponsor for the bill; it is likely this bill
          will dissolve before it is giving any media coverage. What will it take
          for the American people to hold their government accountable for
          violating there oath of office! We should ask ourselves, should our
          President answer to its people, or the U.N.?