Photo Surfaces Showing Chris Christie with David Wildstein While Lane Closures Were Underway in Fort Lee

The Wall Street Journal discovered the following photo of Christie palling around with Wildstein on September 11, 2013 -- which also happened to be Day Three of the lane closures and traffic jams across the river.
The Wall Street Journal discovered the following photo of Christie palling around with Wildstein on September 11, 2013 -- which also happened to be Day Three of the lane closures and traffic jams across the river.
christie_bridge_scandal

Whoops! You might recall how, during last week's epic press conference, Chris Christie said the following about David Wildstein, one of the masterminds behind the George Washington Bridge plot:

“I have had no contact with David Wildstein in a long time, a long time, well before the election,” Christie said. “You know, I could probably count on one hand the number of conversations I’ve had with David since he worked at the Port Authority. I did not interact with David.”

Well, the Wall Street Journal discovered the following photo of Christie palling around with Wildstein on September 11, 2013 -- which also happened to be Day Three of the lane closures and traffic jams across the river.

christie_wildstein_sept11

That's Wildstein with the red tie in the center of the photo gesturing and saying something to Christie.

The Journal also noted that two other Christie appointees connected to the plot were also with Christie's entourage on September 11: Bill Baroni and David Samson. In fact, Samson can be seen in the above photo wearing a light blue tie and no jacket.

Of course, this doesn't prove they discussed the plot on that day, but it does show that Christie met with Wildstein, Baroni and Samson recently -- not "a long time" ago -- and that his story is beginning to fall apart.