This Is Why I Can't Trust The NCAA

For those of you that might not understand people that are skeptical of the NCAA machine, this is what they're talking about...
For those of you that might not understand people that are skeptical of the NCAA machine, this is what they're talking about...
Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 12.28.58 PM

For those of you that might not have understood why I'm skeptical of the big NCAA machine, this might be a contributing factor:

The other day,  a friend of mine tweeted this...

The first link, which points to the University of Oregon's football recruitment website, OregonGridiron.com, features some of the best graphic design and user interfaces that I've ever seen...

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 10.40.45 AM

The University of Oregon's Math Department's website looks like this...

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 12.29.58 PM

Interestingly, an Oregon professor found his way into the Twitter conversation and added his two cents...

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 12.30.31 PM

Screen Shot 2014-01-13 at 10.40.57 AM

...Go Ducks!