NYC “Devil Baby” Prank is Absolutely Genius

In what appears to be a very clever marketing trick for an upcoming movie ‘Devils Due‘, animatronics experts rigged up an incredibly frightening looking baby, put it in a pram, then let it loose in New York City. The results are absolutely hilarious, and f**king terrifying:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg[/youtube]

Sadly, the movie looks, well, crap. Perhaps they should just release the full length version of the prank instead?

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

Sorry, Adam Carolla, the IRS Will Never Be Abolished -- Ever

The most childish yet entertaining policy initiative out of the tea party is the idea of abolishing Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

MEMBERS ONLY: Rand Paul Gives the Koch Brothers a Big Wet Kiss in TIME Because He Wants Their Money

We have officially reached the point in which Republican presidential candidates no longer even put Read more...
Britt McHenry Would've Gotten Off Easier Had She Choked Someone To Death On Video

Britt McHenry Would've Gotten Off Easier Had She Choked Someone To Death On Video

If you've been on your computer or watched cable news in the past 24 hours, you probably know who BrRead more...
  • Tort Master

    Why’s Emeril Lagasse sweeping streets in New York? Okay, I cried watching this, and that answers the question raised by one of the prankees: “Why would they do that?”

  • Razor

    I think the movie will be fun! I’ll watch any horror movie though.