NYC “Devil Baby” Prank is Absolutely Genius

In what appears to be a very clever marketing trick for an upcoming movie ‘Devils Due‘, animatronics experts rigged up an incredibly frightening looking baby, put it in a pram, then let it loose in New York City. The results are absolutely hilarious, and f**king terrifying:

YouTube Preview Image

Sadly, the movie looks, well, crap. Perhaps they should just release the full length version of the prank instead?

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

  • Tort Master

    Why’s Emeril Lagasse sweeping streets in New York? Okay, I cried watching this, and that answers the question raised by one of the prankees: “Why would they do that?”

  • Razor

    I think the movie will be fun! I’ll watch any horror movie though.