NYC “Devil Baby” Prank is Absolutely Genius

In what appears to be a very clever marketing trick for an upcoming movie ‘Devils Due‘, animatronics experts rigged up an incredibly frightening looking baby, put it in a pram, then let it loose in New York City. The results are absolutely hilarious, and f**king terrifying:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg[/youtube]

Sadly, the movie looks, well, crap. Perhaps they should just release the full length version of the prank instead?

Glenn Greenwald Smears The BBC And British Television Regulator With Comically Inept Journalism

Glenn Greenwald Smears The BBC And British Television Regulator With Comically Inept Journalism

At the risk of canonizing The Daily Banter's reputation as a perpetual Glenn Greenwald debunking outRead more...
Guy Fieri Made a Giant Pile of Nachos in a Trash Can, Because Your God Has Abandoned You

Guy Fieri Made a Giant Pile of Nachos in a Trash Can, Because Your God Has Abandoned You

Someday, eventually, Guy Fieri's reign of culinary terror will end and the most widely recognized chRead more...
Netanyahu's Speech To Congress Was Hypocritical, Exaggerated, and Oblivious

Netanyahu's Speech To Congress Was Hypocritical, Exaggerated, and Oblivious

We've heard it in the 12 years since Iran's advanced nuclear program was revealed and we heard it agRead more...
  • Tort Master

    Why’s Emeril Lagasse sweeping streets in New York? Okay, I cried watching this, and that answers the question raised by one of the prankees: “Why would they do that?”

  • Razor

    I think the movie will be fun! I’ll watch any horror movie though.