NYC “Devil Baby” Prank is Absolutely Genius

In what appears to be a very clever marketing trick for an upcoming movie ‘Devils Due‘, animatronics experts rigged up an incredibly frightening looking baby, put it in a pram, then let it loose in New York City. The results are absolutely hilarious, and f**king terrifying:

YouTube Preview Image

Sadly, the movie looks, well, crap. Perhaps they should just release the full length version of the prank instead?

More on the Banter:

Lance Armstrong: Screwed When He Lies, Screwed When He's Honest

Lance Armstrong: Screwed When He Lies, Screwed When He's Honest

The headlines circulating the internet today have totally stripped the 1995 context out of ArmstrongRead more...
Plus-Size Model Can Try Redefining 'Beauty' But She Can't Redefine 'Healthy'

Plus-Size Model Can Try Redefining 'Beauty' But She Can't Redefine 'Healthy'

The diversity of bodies shouldn't be encouraged if it's going to facilitate a diversity of physical Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Real Reason Why Anti-Obamacare CEOs Are Allegedly Cutting Employee Hours

MEMBERS ONLY: The Real Reason Why Anti-Obamacare CEOs Are Allegedly Cutting Employee Hours

If this theory is accurate, it's difficult to point to another chapter in history when major billionRead more...
Now We Can See How Homophobic, Racist and Misogynist "Friends" Really Was

Now We Can See How Homophobic, Racist and Misogynist "Friends" Really Was

When we revisit Friends on Netflix now that all ten seasons are available to stream -- looking at itRead more...
Ted Nugent Still Thinks Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"

Ted Nugent Still Thinks Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"

One year later, he not only stands by the insult, but said in an interview that it was "too delicateRead more...
  • Tort Master

    Why’s Emeril Lagasse sweeping streets in New York? Okay, I cried watching this, and that answers the question raised by one of the prankees: “Why would they do that?”

  • Razor

    I think the movie will be fun! I’ll watch any horror movie though.