NYC “Devil Baby” Prank is Absolutely Genius

FILED TO: UpBuzzViralWorthyFeed

In what appears to be a very clever marketing trick for an upcoming movie ‘Devils Due‘, animatronics experts rigged up an incredibly frightening looking baby, put it in a pram, then let it loose in New York City. The results are absolutely hilarious, and f**king terrifying:

The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.

Sadly, the movie looks, well, crap. Perhaps they should just release the full length version of the prank instead?

Issue 9 of the Banter Magazine is now out! Right now, you can try a membership for only 99 cents!

  • Tort Master

    Why’s Emeril Lagasse sweeping streets in New York? Okay, I cried watching this, and that answers the question raised by one of the prankees: “Why would they do that?”

  • Razor

    I think the movie will be fun! I’ll watch any horror movie though.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!