NYC “Devil Baby” Prank is Absolutely Genius

In what appears to be a very clever marketing trick for an upcoming movie ‘Devils Due‘, animatronics experts rigged up an incredibly frightening looking baby, put it in a pram, then let it loose in New York City. The results are absolutely hilarious, and f**king terrifying:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUKMUZ4tlJg[/youtube]

Sadly, the movie looks, well, crap. Perhaps they should just release the full length version of the prank instead?

The Truth Behind a San Francisco TV Station's Surprise On-Air Obscenity Is Utterly Depressing

The Truth Behind a San Francisco TV Station's Surprise On-Air Obscenity Is Utterly Depressing

Maybe the most soul-crushing moment in the career of anyone who works in local TV news comes when heRead more...
Ted Cruz's Poll Numbers Prove Mendacity and Doublespeak Work

Ted Cruz's Poll Numbers Prove Mendacity and Doublespeak Work

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX), you magnificent bastard. After a disastrous first week of his presidential camRead more...
'Religious Freedom' Is a Perfect Campaign Issue For 2016

'Religious Freedom' Is a Perfect Campaign Issue For 2016

In one of the most stunning cases of socially conservative overreach in political memory, Indiana's Read more...
  • Tort Master

    Why’s Emeril Lagasse sweeping streets in New York? Okay, I cried watching this, and that answers the question raised by one of the prankees: “Why would they do that?”

  • Razor

    I think the movie will be fun! I’ll watch any horror movie though.