Ted Nugent: Obama is a ‘Subhuman Mongrel’ and a ‘Chimpanzee’

It’s fascinatingly serendipitous whenever I write something like my column today and then, minutes later, someone like Ted Nugent comes along and illustrates exactly what I was talking about.

My column today was all about how, yes, the president was absolutely correct when he said to The New Yorker that there are certain white Americans who dislike him simply because he’s African-American.

Again, I thought it was pretty obvious. That’s not to say everyone who’s critical of President Obama is racist, but a solid chunk of criticism comes from the fact that an African-American president doesn’t sit well with certain semi-fossilized bigots.

Semi-fossilized bigots like serial race-baiter Ted Nugent who said today:

I have obviously failed to galvanize and prod, if not shame enough Americans to be ever vigilant not to let a Chicago communist raised communist educated communist nurtured subhuman mongrel like the ACORN community organizer gangster Barack Hussein Obama to weasel his way into the top office of authority in the United States of America. I am heartbroken but I am not giving up. I think America will be America again when Barack Obama, [Attorney General] Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, [Sen.] Dick Durbin, [former New York City Mayor] Michael Bloomberg and all of the liberal Democrats are in jail facing the just due punishment that their treasonous acts are clearly apparent.

So a lot of people would call that inflammatory speech. Well I would call it inflammatory speech when it’s your job to protect Americans and you look into the television camera and say what difference does it make that I failed in my job to provide security and we have four dead Americans. What difference does that make? Not to a chimpanzee or Hillary Clinton, I guess it doesn’t matter.

So the president is “subhuman,” a “mongrel” (a mixed-breed dog) and a “chimpanzee.” Oh, and a “gangster” — don’t overlook that not-so-coded language either.

But wow. Chimpanzee. Short of going full “nigger,” it doesn’t get any more obvious than that.

Yeah, I know it’s Ted Nugent. But unfortunately he has a decent-sized audience and therefore some influence in the discourse. Nevertheless, he’s a perfect illustration of what the president said to The New Yorker. Even if he’s putting this on for show (I don’t think he is), he’s absolutely pandering to the demographic the president talked about. You don’t use words like “mongrel,” “subhuman” and “chimpanzee” in the context of an African-American anybody without aiming for a very specific, very ugly target.

Ah, silly me. Here I go again, playing the race card when we should just shut up and let crap like this happen with impunity.

  • Dweetta Adams

    TED NUGENT IS A GUTLESS P. O. S. A. H. S. O . B. SUBHUMAN HE NOT HUMANE AT ALL .

  • Dweetta Adams

    TED NIGENT IS A WHITE NIGGER APE WHO FUCKS HIS SON

  • Dweetta Adams

    At least the president of the USA does not fuck his son and mother like Ted nugent white nigger monkey hairy ape gut less p.o.s.a.h.s.o.b.takes it up the as Ted keep a dick in your mouth at all times you sub humane mongral

  • Rebecca Travis

    I’m sorry, but as a Republican I’m going to say this..WTF!!! Ted you are an Assjack of the highest order. You dont have to like the man or like that he is pres but he is so deserves the respect he is due. I would say that about any Pres. For everyone else on here lumping all republicans with him, we are not all like him. SO STOP AND STFU UNTIL YOU GROW UP!!

    • D_C_Wilson

      Rebecca, I really think it’s time for rational republicans (I know you’re still out there!) to hold an intervention for the good of your party. I’m sure it was fun to let the tea party lunatics run amok but throwing your own feces around is no way to govern a nation, especially not one as large and powerful as the United States. So please, for the love of all that is sane, put the crazies back into their cages and return at least some semblance of sanity to your party.

  • Antisadism

    Ted doesn’t believe in evolution

  • Rob Rusche

    but ted nugent speaks obvious truth. anybody who would disagree is blinded by whatever voodoo our government is spewing.

    • Lady Willpower

      What “obvious truth” might that be?

    I deleted the racist comments from this thread. If you responded to those idiots, you might want to add context to your responses. (Thanks for the heads up, Nicole!)

      Bob, there’s more. I’ll just go ahead and flag them for you.

    • Synclavius

      Thanks Bob, that dickwad was so racist I actually thought it was some form of ultra-meta-comedy-snark. Nope, just plain old stupidity, oh well.

  • Justin_Igger

    To be fair, nigbama is a subhuman mongrel chimpanzee. He is a ni66er, after all.

  • KikenJuden

    I AGREE WITH YOU TED

  • dieniggerdie

    Alan west for vice PREZIDENT ! FTW!

  • dieniggerdie

    Ted nugent muh boy!!!! Nugent PREZIDENT 2016!!!

  • spider

    As I write this, you have 49 total comments, in days. Any true conservative forum gets that number about 5 times a second. I am guessing of the 49 comments, you personally spoofed at least 40 of them, and the other 9 are your bong buddies. My question is…do you actually think that anyone even knows you exist? I came here from a link that another one of you libtard trolls posted from a site that people actually go to, and after I shower the stench off from accidently coming here, I won’t be coming back. As far as calling Ted a racist, you better dig a little deeper idiot. Ted refers to all dumb shits as chimpanzees, mongrels, and monkeys, whether they are black, white, pink, or green. You do realize that monkeys commonly display really stupid behavior, like throwing their own shit, and acting with reckless abandon, very similar to how Obutthole and pretty much all libtards act. Nice try, and enjoy your pointless obscurity…sub human, mongrel.

  • Roy Dunn

    Obama is a nigger nothing else but a nigger with a white trash mother that should have aborted the sob

  • five loaves and two fish

    Its Obama’s fault…

  • Katela

    Shouldn’t he be a suicide or in jail? Isn’t that what he promised us?

  • Zasta_Krockett

    “I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist
    indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist
    conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.”

    • D_C_Wilson

      It’s hard to believe that, in just fifty years, what was once a parody of a rightwinger is now the mainstream.

  • Synclavius

    A question for all racists who insist on using “chimpanzee”, or “monkey”, or whatever, to describe the president: If a darker-skinned human is a “chimpanzee” doesn’t that mean that you believe in evolution? Now that we’ve established that you believe in evolution, that must also mean that you, who are after all just a lighter-skinned human, recognize that you are also descended from apes. Right? So maybe you should also call Bloomberg a “chimpanzee” next time he does something you don’t like, just to maintain a degree of internal logical consistency.

    • Justin_Igger

      Yes, we believe in evolution. Evolution brought forth the biggest difference between human beings and ni66ers.
      Ni66ers never evolved beyond their current primate stage, which perfectly explains their subhuman IQ range and simian appearance.

    • D_C_Wilson

      You lost them with that last sentence.

  • The_View_From_Gastonia

    Is Ted’s screed a form of “playing the race card” that Sarah Palin warned Obama about?

  • MaryJane Mccarthy James

    Teddy is a irrevelant drunk and a pedophile. Nobody cares what he thinks.

  • Dago T

    It must really tork off the Ted Nugent’s of the world when “a Chicago communist raised communist educated communist nurtured subhuman mongrel, ACORN community organizer gangster” like Barack Hussein Obama kicks the c.rap out of not one, but TWO White, middle-aged, (chicken) Hawk, regressive, up-tight, cuntservative, low-foreheaded, closed-minded, racist bastardass Republicunts in a row in presidential elections.

    As they say in the sports world — look at the scoreboard.

    • Badgerite

      He’s lucky Betty Dunham isn’t around. I bet she’d come looking for him and I bet she could’a kicked his ass.

    • Justin_Igger

      It just goes to show how truly stupid Americans really are.

  • GLEAZC

    This type of racially loaded language is considered the mainstream among the tea Baggers.

  • lex

    ted nugent said something racist , news at 11

  • HilaryB

    Didn’t he crap his pants to avoid the draft?

    • bbiemeret

      And now he does it to avoid irrelevancy…

    • Badgerite

      And he bragged about it.

    • Katela

      As he’ll proudly cop to.

    • D_C_Wilson

      He just cancelled an appearance on CNN, so I’m willing to bet he did it again after he heard what Wolf Blitzer said about him.

  • Charles Almon

    Teddy like Palin seeks attention.

  • Alec

    As always Bob, great job, and keep up the good work. — Alec

  • Elliot

    This is just people bashing, which is the very thing you come out against in your article. Please find something positive and motivating to share, if you are hoping to make a difference.

    • dukesirius

      Pretty sure he came out against using racist language to describe the Commander in Chief.

      But thank you for your concern.

      • Lady Willpower

        “But thank you for your concern trolling.”

        FIFY

      • Elliot

        There will always be the “other” side, and there will always be uncivilized people who use racist language. Positive action gets positive results, so I’m merely trying to encourage you to build the society you want, not criticize the one you don’t. There’s not much merit in calling Ted a racist. I don’t think you caught anyone by surprise on that one.

        • Badgerite

          Not with Nugent it don’t.

        • villemar

          Needs to repeated over and over: 1) What a horrible cunt he is. 2) How widespread these sentiments are among the mainstream modern conservative movement.
          Fuck that piece of shit and fuck you too if you don’t like it.

          • Justin_Igger

            Love it, and fuck you right back, ni66er lover.

        • Justin_Igger

          Look at crime rates and the typical behaviors of all the races in America please, then get back with me on who is truthfully “uncivilized”.

          • Elliot

            I don’t call out who is what. You can make your own judgements based on their behavior. If someone calls a person a racist, I would expect that there’s no hypocrisy, so that their point carries some weight. Racists calling others racist seems silly.

        • D_C_Wilson

          Positive action gets positive results

          Good advice. I suggest giving it to someone who needs it. Like Ted Nugent.

    • Alec

      wtf Elliot…this Nugent character is a mainstream GOP, right-winger. Invited to the State of the Union by a Congressman, and a regular at NRA conventions. You goddamn right we are going to show America what a cesspool the GOP is!!!!

      • Justin_Igger

        Funny how, even with a democratic ni66er as president, we still dictate what comes and goes as far as legislation in our country. Love it.

    • bbiemeret

      Bob is a political writer, and very little about politics is particularly “positive and motivating”. Do you even read his columns, or did you just come here to defend poor Teddy?

      • Elliot

        In all of history, there has never been a president that someone didn’t
        make disparaging, or even offensive remarks about.
        If you don’t want
        positive change, then by all means, just continue to point fingers at people on the “other” side and name their faults. That should keep the current
        political climate stable for a long time. If, on the other hand, you’d
        like to change the world, go do something good for someone.

          You are an idiot.

          • Elliot

            ouch. Thanks for your contribution

            You’re more than welcome.

        • Sabyen91

          I am sure you wrote to Ted Nugent to let him know, too.

        • Deoliver47

          Actually, as a black person – I’m elated to see white writers calling out racism where ever they see it. When I do it, which I do frequently, I am accused (by some) of “playing the race card” .which is doubly offensive since my life is not a card game. And simply because public figures are called out like this doesn’t mean those of us working for forward change have stopped organizing – most of us are capable of multi-tasking.

          I’m still waiting to see the list of Teapublicans condemning Nugent (and others of his ilk) for his remarks.

          Where are the headlines “Republicans denounce Ted Nugent”?

          Crickets? Yup. They are all racists – whether its overt or covert.

          • Elliot

            I loved growing up in Central L.A., except that I got picked on for being white. Racism on any level grieves me. I was just trying to say, don’t fight racism with racism. It’s not a winning strategy.

          • Justin_Igger

            As a black “person” (you’re not a person, you’re nowhere near human), you’re an insignificant ni66er.
            Stop pretending that you matter to anyone, please.

    • Victor_the_Crab

      OK. We’re positive Ted Nugent is a racist sack of shit who’s motivated to keep his name in the news by any means because his fame as a rock star had fleeted.

    • D_C_Wilson

      Ted Nugent has been invited to campaign alongside republican candidates across the country. He’s been a frequent guest on Fox “News”. He was even invited to attend the State of the Union Address by a republican congressman. So long as the GOP keeps this racist piece of filth around as one of their heroes, I see no problem with calling him out.

  • Victor_the_Crab

    Speaking of jail, shouldn’t you have been in one by now – or dead – after President Obama was re-elected, like you said you would, Tinfoil Teddy? Or, just like the thought of going off to Vietnam, you just sat there and shit your pants because you know of no other way.

    • Badgerite

      I’d up vote this a couple of times, if I could. Ain’t it the truth.

  • Lady Willpower

    But please stop playing the Race Card, right Sarah?

  • Thumbgumby

    The spiel was just a bunch of grunting and ass scratching, with a little machismo thrown it. All based on something he says he will do but doesn’t. Sounds real familiar, I’m still waiting for him to be dead or in jail.

  • D_C_Wilson

    Nugent is the one acting like a “subhuman mongrel.”

    • Justin_Igger

      Migrant is not a ni66er.

      • Schneibster

        You’re right, he’s a bagger.

  • Christopher Foxx

    a Chicago[1] communist raised[2] communist educated[3] communist nurtured[4] subhuman mongrel[5] like the ACORN community organizer[6] gangster[7] Barack Hussein Obama

    A rule-of-thumb for recognizing when someone is trying to make shit up is desperate to do so is when they need an impressive number of adjectives to try to make their point.

    • Schneibster

      Another quick tipoff is if they use “communist nurtured” as an adjective.

    I’m sure he feels fully validated when he spews his hate at Stormfront.

    They’re (Republicans) sociopaths, I tell ya. Damn near all of them.

    • lex

      stormfront hates gop, theres one group that stormfront hates more then blacks and thats jews, and with gop pro israel views they hate them

        Are you suggesting that Stormfront creeps are liberals, lex?

        I think not. They’re right wingers. They vote Republican. They sure as hell don’t vote Democratic.

        • lex

          no they are neo nazis which is a diffrent strain

            I know that. But they vote Republican. And, they also hate black people.

          • lex

            actully many of them just dont vote at all, if they cant vote for a antisemitic pro hilter person they dont vote

          • Justin_Igger

            Everyone hates ni66ers, especially other ni66ers. This is universal.

  • Otto66

    So was it poor potty training or didn’t daddy love him? Has to be some reason for this poorly developed mental defective.

    • http://vermillionbrain.blogspot.com/ Vermillion

      Considered the whole “shitting himself to dodge the draft”, I wouldn’t rule out the former.

  • flobflo

    Dead or in jail….when? As valid as wango tango….

  • moelarryandjesus

    Ted Nugent is a mainstream Republican.

    No other insult is needed.

    • Justin_Igger