NOW HEAR THIS: "You Can Follow Them To Hell"

AWOLNATION has released a deluxe edition of their debut album and this is the new single from it. Gotta admit, I can't stop listening to this damn song.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
AWOLNATION has released a deluxe edition of their debut album and this is the new single from it. Gotta admit, I can't stop listening to this damn song.
Screen Shot 2014-01-06 at 9.09.50 AM

Aaron Bruno used to be in Under the Influence of Giants, who released probably the second-best party album of the mid-2000s (the best being Head Automatica's Decadence). A few years back he formed AWOLNATION and that band's 2011 debut album, Megalithic Symphony, yielded a couple of really big alt-radio tracks in Sail and Kill Your Heroes.

Now AWOLNATION has released a deluxe edition of that record and this is the new single from it. Gotta admit, I can't stop listening to this damn song.

Here's Thiskidsnotalright.