NOW HEAR THIS: New Music from Silversun Pickups

Silversun Pickups' upcoming singles album features one new song -- this one, possibly the best effort from the band since 2009's The Royal We.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Silversun Pickups' upcoming singles album features one new song -- this one, possibly the best effort from the band since 2009's The Royal We.
Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 9.03.39 AM

Silversun Pickups will be releasing a singles collection on February 25th. At their best, Silversun has spent the past several years delivering a dark and potent blast of sonic immediacy, highlighted by corrosive guitars and complemented by the airy vocals of frontman Brian Aubert. They've always provided a nice bridge between the electronic bounce of synth-pop and the more traditional elements of alt-rock.

The singles album features one new song -- this one, possibly the best effort from the band since 2009's The Royal We.

Here's Cannibal.