Matt Taibbi Wins Prize for Honesty in Journalism

Matt Taibbi explains why he went AWOL for two weeks in a surprisingly honest admission.
Matt Taibbi explains why he went AWOL for two weeks in a surprisingly honest admission.
MattTaibbi_6.30

Matt Taibbi explains why he hasn't updated his Rolling Stone blog in over 2 weeks:

I want to apologize for this space being blank for quite some time. I actually spent the bulk of the last two days on a long blog post about the "Dr. V." story in Grantland. But then I got all the way to the end, and realized I was completely wrong about the entire thing.

So, I spiked my own piece.

Whether you like Taibbi or not, you have to admit, he's as honest as they come - and that's what makes him such a great journalist.