I've Watched This Six Times Now and It Never Gets Any Less Hilarious

This was released a few days ago, but if you haven't seen it, trust me, it's worth watching from start to finish. If you have seen it, it's worth watching again, as I have several times over.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
This was released a few days ago, but if you haven't seen it, trust me, it's worth watching from start to finish. If you have seen it, it's worth watching again, as I have several times over.
Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 11.23.22 AM

It's Friday which means that whether you're at work or not, you're probably ready to kick back and relax a little. So with that in mind, here's something pretty much guaranteed to make you laugh out loud like an idiot over and over again.

It was released a few days ago, but if you haven't seen it, trust me, it's worth watching from start to finish. If you have seen it, it's worth watching again, as I have several times over.

Often cute, often crude, often creative, almost always brilliant, it's the 23-minute compilation of the best Vines of 2013.