INTRODUCING: Commenter of the Week!

Introducing our newest column, meant specifically for you, COMMENTER OF THE WEEK!
Introducing our newest column, meant specifically for you, COMMENTER OF THE WEEK!
Good-Content

As a great author/I myself once wrote, "If you go almost anywhere else on the web, comment sections are the place where intelligent, respectful debates go to die at the hands of trolls, bigots, and general assholes. However, somehow, The Daily Banter’s readership has decided to rise above this misanthropy-inducing phenomenon."

And I wasn't just blowing smoke up your collective asses when I declared, "Our commenters are some of the brightest, most thought-provoking readers out there," and we at The Daily Banter want to put our money where my mouth was with a new section creatively titled...

COMMENTER OF THE WEEK!

We want to highlight all the intelligent things you have to say below the fold, and those commenters that are selected for the CotW are also invited to contribute their own piece to be published at our esteemed Daily Banter.

This week, everyone on staff was blown away by the insights of one user, Arcnor. We bow down to his mastery of the written word and can't wait to see what he will write for us in the near future.

Check out his comments below:

On The Koch brothers influence in American Politics...

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 2.43.50 PM

On Glenn Greenwald and billionaire Pierre Omidyar’s new journalist venture ‘First Look Media’...

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 2.43.38 PM

On the return of Dan Bidondi and the Alex Jones Army of Idiots...

Screen Shot 2014-01-14 at 2.48.00 PM

So make sure to keep posting because now we're on the lookout for our next Commenter of the Week/now we have a reason to spend a large percentage of our day looking at our own pieces and the comments on them.