Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Obama's Communist Retirement Plan

It's that time, ladies and gents: your weekly edition of the dark side of the internet, otherwise known as the comments section on Glenn Beck's website 'The Blaze'. This week, we take a look at the discussions readers had on an article discussing a program backed by President Obama to help low-income earners save for retirement.
It's that time, ladies and gents: your weekly edition of the dark side of the internet, otherwise known as the comments section on Glenn Beck's website 'The Blaze'. This week, we take a look at the discussions readers had on an article discussing a program backed by President Obama to help low-income earners save for retirement.
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

It's that time, ladies and gents: your weekly edition of the dark side of the internet, otherwise known as the comments section on Glenn Beck's website 'The Blaze'. This week, we take a look at the discussions readers had on an article discussing a program backed by President Obama to help low-income earners save for retirement.

Bloomberg had the following to say about the scope of the program called “My Retirement Accounts” (or "MyRAs"):

Obama says he’ll offer workers the chance to direct part of their pay toward new retirement accounts sponsored by the Treasury Department. They’ll have low minimum contributions, returns tied to the yield on government debt, guaranteed principal and no fees.

Sounds reasonable enough, particularly given the fact that according to the report, "half of Americans aren’t saving anything at all for retirement." Not so, according to Blaze readers, who are taking extreme exception to the fact that a) Obama doesn't need Congressional approval to enact the program, and b) Obama is attempting to use the power of government to help poor people.

GONE_SOVEREIGN  saw this as part of an attempt to take money away from Americans in order to destroy the country:

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.24.09 PM

While 4tuth2all dropped some math on the President about taxes (even though the plan isn't a tax):

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.22.08 PM

salvawhoray helpfully injected race into the debate:

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.24.28 PM

And hauschild shared his fears that a voluntary saving scheme designed to help low income workers was a sign of living in 'very, very frightening times':

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.22.30 PM

Proverbs17-12NLT went back to the old school, bringing up Saul Alinsky, the shadowy left wing figure conservatives brought up in the 2008 elections that no one had ever heard of:

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.21.42 PM

While shogun459 left a delightful note for the President:

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.23.42 PM

Finally, UBETHECHANGE lambasted Obama for being an 'out of control dictator' being cheered on by other dead dictators like Franklin Roosevelt:

Screen Shot 2014-01-31 at 2.23.24 PM

Until next week folks....