Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Obama Birth Certificate Assassination Edition

In this week's 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at Beck reader comments on the footage of the plane crash that killed the Hawaii official who released President Obama's birth certificate. Let the craziness commence!!
In this week's 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at Beck reader comments on the footage of the plane crash that killed the Hawaii official who released President Obama's birth certificate. Let the craziness commence!!
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

Welcome to this week's edition to 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', our regular foray into the horrendous world of Glenn Beck comment threads! This week, we take a look at some of the comments left on an article published on 'The Blaze' about recently released footage of the December plane crash that killed the Hawaii official, Loretta Fuddy (director of Hawaii’s Department of Health). Fuddy, you will remember, verified and released President Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

Never ones to miss a trick, readers of The Blaze smelled a rat, given Fuddy was the only passenger aboard the plane who died. The other 8 were rescued (with one amazingly videoing the crash and taking a 'selfie' while he was in the water), propelling all sorts of conspiracy theories as to why the only person involved with Obama's birth certificate didn't make it out alive.

Claud46 kicked things off with a question as to whether 'the dots connect':

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 4.07.39 PM

This prompted WarMunher_Al to make a clever analogy between Fuddy and the link in a chain:

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 4.08.26 PM

KennyDee warned other 'Obama-ites' that they would be 'exterminated' once their usefulness ran out:

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 4.08.50 PM

And Snowleopard {gallery of cat folks} made a direct accusation that Fuddy's death was a government hit by 'the express orders of Obama':

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 4.07.59 PM

And finally DeOppressoLiber provided the internet with a series of penetrating questions in order to get to the bottom of the very suspicious tragedy:

Screen Shot 2014-01-10 at 5.00.01 PM

Until next week folks...