Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Michelle Obama Birthday Celebration Suggestions

It's Friday, Banter readers, thus it is time for our regular installment of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn'. In this week's edition, we look at a delightful comment thread on The Blaze where readers weigh in with their own suggestions one how to celebrate Michelle Obama's 5oth birthday party
It's Friday, Banter readers, thus it is time for our regular installment of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn'. In this week's edition, we look at a delightful comment thread on The Blaze where readers weigh in with their own suggestions one how to celebrate Michelle Obama's 5oth birthday party
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

It's Friday, Banter readers, thus it is time for our regular installment of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn'. In this week's edition, we look at a delightful comment thread on The Blaze where readers weigh in with their own suggestions one how to celebrate Michelle Obama's 5oth birthday party. The piece, titled 50 REALLY DUMB ‘WAYS TO CELEBRATE MICHELLE OBAMA’S BIRTHDAY’ is an uncharacteristically snarky attack on the original ABC piece (remember, The Blaze is a place for serious, apocalyptic sermons). Contributor Eddie Scarry wrote:

At TheBlaze Blog, we’re not above doing weird things with the day’s news. Sometimes questionable things.

But putting together a really dumb list of things to do to celebrate first lady Michelle Obama‘s 50th birthday is where we draw the line.

ABC News does not draw the same line.

Funny stuff!

Anyhow, readers of the site took things a little further, weighing in with their usual wit and intelligence.

rikkor began with a quip about the Obamas wasting tax payers money by going on vacation:

Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 4.05.45 PM

Then Tom K took it to another level by suggesting a great present for Michelle would be sending her husband to jail for his role in Benghazi:

Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 4.05.36 PM

Totally Domestic suggested celebrations should revolve around Michelle's reign of Islamic torture coming to an end (presumably in 2016):

Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 4.05.50 PM

And finally, Danglesright enlightened readers with his toilet habits:

Screen Shot 2014-01-17 at 4.05.57 PM

Until next week folks....