Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Good Ol' Fashioned Clay Aiken Gay Hating!!

We're back, ladies and gentleman! While we took a break from the endless cesspit of ignorance and hostility found at Glenn Beck's site The Blaze' over the holidays, a new year requires new focus and what better way to kick off 2014 than diving into a wonderfully offensive homophobic comment thread on Clay Aiken?
We're back, ladies and gentleman! While we took a break from the endless cesspit of ignorance and hostility found at Glenn Beck's site The Blaze' over the holidays, a new year requires new focus and what better way to kick off 2014 than diving into a wonderfully offensive homophobic comment thread on Clay Aiken?
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

We're back, ladies and gentleman! While we took a break from the endless cesspit of ignorance and hostility found at Glenn Beck's site The Blaze' over the holidays, a new year requires new focus and what better way to kick off 2014 than diving into a wonderfully offensive homophobic comment thread on Clay Aiken?  The former 2003 American Idol runner up is apparently thinking about a bid for Congress to challenge Rep. Renee Ellmers (R-N.C.), and readers of The Blaze are really not happy.

Proverbs17-12NLT kicked things off with a clever quip:

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 2.15.35 PM

And foobared continued with a hilarious put down about Aiken's lack of qualifications:

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 2.15.56 PM

Proverbs17-12NLT got back into the action and dropped some science into the thread:

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 2.16.08 PM

and TwinFireSwords sent out a dark warning to Aiken:

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 2.16.26 PM

Finally, historian txannie chimed in with a helpful comparison between Aiken and Nazis, warning that murdering fascists "come in all colors, creeds, ethnicities":

Screen Shot 2014-01-03 at 2.17.25 PM

Until next week folks....