Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Bill Nye vs Creationist Nut Special!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time again: Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we truly have a special edition of the column - a collection of comments from readers of The Blaze that are so epically stupid we're wondering whether the site hasn't been hacked by liberal trolls.
Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time again: Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we truly have a special edition of the column - a collection of comments from readers of The Blaze that are so epically stupid we're wondering whether the site hasn't been hacked by liberal trolls.
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

Ladies and gentlemen, it's that time again: Glenn Beck Comment Porn! This week, we truly have a special edition of the column - a collection of comments from readers of The Blaze that are so epically stupid we're wondering whether the site hasn't been hacked by liberal trolls.

In a post about Bill Nye 'The Science Guy's' upcoming debate with Creationist nut Ken Ham titled, "WHAT HAS BILL NYE SO ‘FRIGHTENED’? ‘SCIENCE GUY’ REVEALS WHY HE’S IGNORING ATHEIST ACTIVISTS’ WARNINGS AND DEBATING CREATIONIST KEN HAM", commenters weighed in with their thoughts on the liberal propaganda behind the theory of evolution.

HearMeRoar quickly disproved the theory of evolution asking why he hasn't seen himself turn into a different animal:

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 4.18.34 PM

CrazyMazy pointed out that science has proven stories in the Bible are true:

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 4.21.16 PM

While Proverbs17-12NLT jumped in to declare half of all science to be fraudulent:

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 4.13.54 PM

bluffcreek1967 was licking his lips at the prospect of a one sided debate (with the obvious victor being the man who believes the world is 6000 years old):

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 4.24.51 PM

And finally, amtsoundsmith blamed Darwin's theory that those best adapted to their environments tend to reproduce more successfully is directly responsible for the holocaust:

Screen Shot 2014-01-24 at 4.22.46 PM

Until next week folks.....