Ann Coulter Goes on Bizarre Rant About Potheads and Heart Attacks

Ann Coulter believes marijuana should be illegal because her pool guy didn't clean her pool in California one time, and regular smokers are good for the country because they die early and Ann won't have to pay for keeping them alive later in life.
Ann Coulter believes marijuana should be illegal because her pool guy didn't clean her pool in California one time, and regular smokers are good for the country because they die early and Ann won't have to pay for keeping them alive later in life.
Screen Shot 2014-01-23 at 12.03.51 PM

If anyone can work out what the hell Ann Coulter is talking about, please enlighten us in the comments section. As far as I can tell, Ann Coulter believes marijuana should be illegal because her pool guy didn't clean her pool in California one time, and regular smokers are good for the country because they die early and Ann won't have to pay for keeping them alive later in life. Also, Ann seems to believe that 'any heart attack is considered a smoking death' even if the person doesn't smoke.

Check out Ann on Piers Morgan's show last night:

Pardon the cliché, but can I have whatever she is smoking?