You Can Now Own an Original Work from the Great Artist George Zimmerman for the Low, Low Price Of...

This is going to piss you off.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
This is going to piss you off.
Screen Shot 2013-12-16 at 7.18.31 PM

Sit down before I tell you this because it's gonna piss you off.

Right now, the image that you see above -- a painting by none other than George Zimmerman -- is being auctioned off on eBay and the bidding at the moment is up to $99,966.

That's at least $99,966, because the bidding isn't over, going directly to the guy who shot and killed Trayvon Martin and who's been unable to stay out of trouble since being acquitted of that shooting. You're probably working your ass off to give your kids a nice Christmas; George Zimmerman is taking a paint-by-numbers rebus puzzle he made, which you'd normally find being sold out of a van in the parking lot of an Ocala gas station, and selling it online for a hundred-fucking-grand.

I'm sure you're curious what Picasshole has to say about his work, how he interprets it given that it's such an abstract piece, so here's the description via the eBay page:

First hand painted artwork by me, George Zimmerman. Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences. My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors :-) I hope you enjoy owning this piece as much as I enjoyed creating it. Your friend, George Zimmerman

I think the smiley emoticon is a nice touch. I hear Monet used to do that a lot.

It could've been worse, I suppose. He could've just shot a blank canvas a bunch of times -- that probably would've gone for a half-mil easy.

Update: Like I said -- paint-by-numbers.

(via Mediaite)