Woman Who OK’d Obama Birth Certificate Killed in Plane Crash… Let the Insanity Begin

That sound you hear outside your window right now is Alex Jones’s head exploding.

From NBC:

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday. Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday. The other eight people on board were rescued, Richard Schuman, president of Makani Kai Air, told NBC News early Thursday, adding that that there was no indication as to why the plane had crashed.

You probably don’t even need to be told this, but if you add the word “mysterious” to the Google search of this story, you get it as it appears at every InfoWars and World Net Daily-style site on the internet. There are the ones who claim that the crash itself is mysterious — because as you know, there’s never been a small plane crash before — to those who insist that Fuddy is a player in the “Obama birth certificate mystery.”

Either way, look for the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy of online journalism, Jerome Corsi and Alex Jones, to immediately begin an in-depth, hard-hitting investigation into the death of Loretta Fuddy. Put on your helmet now — it’s gonna be a rough ride down that rabbit hole.

  • thewlyno

    Well, Obama DID confide “I’m pretty good at killing people”…let the conspiracy theories BEGIN!

  • That River Gal

    Sometimes I have to calm myself after reading comments on the internet. Some coverage of this story definitely made me need to do that. Nutjobs and whackadoodles are over-represented on the internet. It’s often terrifying when I don’t keep that in perspective.

  • Chris Carr

    Does this mean we should buy gold? :)

    • That River Gal

      And survival seeds.

      • Arcnor

        Don’t forget guns. Lots of guns. Because guns solve everything. The NRA says so.

  • Chris Carr
    • mellowjohn

      i clicked thru. couldn’t help myself.
      the comments are seriously disturbing – effing hilarious.

      • zombie377

        That’s the HISTORY ERASER BUTTON YOU FOOL!

  • D_C_Wilson

    Obviously, Obama brought the plane down using chemtrails!

    • CL Nicholson

      Or Estrogen-laced juice boxes on behalf of his shapeshifting Lizard Men overlords. BWAHAHAHA!!!

    • Chris Carr

      No it must have been a drone! :)

      • dukesirius

        Why not both?

        • Won Word

          My god, you’ve cracked the code.

  • Arcnor

    You’re not seeing the real conspiracy! She was assassinated by the pharmaceutical companies to incite the foaming crazies at the fringes of American culture into such acts of wanton insanity that the government would be forced to medicate them and buy all the drugs for doing so from Big Pharma!

    It’s turtles all the way down, man! Turtles!