WATCH: The Star Wars Holiday Special

Because it's hilariously bad, and because George Lucas hates it so much, we return to 1977 and the notorious Star Wars Holiday Special. Adult beverages optional, but recommended.
Because it's hilariously bad, and because George Lucas hates it so much, we return to 1977 and the notorious Star Wars Holiday Special. Adult beverages optional, but recommended.
Star-Wars-Holiday-Special

Because it's hilariously bad, and because George Lucas hates it so much, we return you to 1978 and the notorious Star Wars Holiday Special. Adult beverages optional, but recommended.