The ACLU's Hilariously Awful Song Parody: "The NSA Is Coming To Town"

After listening to most of it, and having seen some of Jones' previous videos, I was positive it was an InfoWars production. But when I clicked over to YouTube to grab the embed code, it turned out it was the ACLU's. Here's "The NSA is Coming To Town."
After listening to most of it, and having seen some of Jones' previous videos, I was positive it was an InfoWars production. But when I clicked over to YouTube to grab the embed code, it turned out it was the ACLU's. Here's "The NSA is Coming To Town."
aclu_santa

This was posted at Alex Jones' InfoWars website, so I initially assumed it was his. After listening to most of it, and having seen some of Jones' previous videos, I was positive it was an InfoWars production. But when I clicked over to YouTube to grab the embed code, it turned out it was the ACLU's. Here's "The NSA is Coming To Town."

10x10_pixel

Get it? They see you when you're sleeping, they know if you're awake, they know if you've been bad or good so... barf.

Anyway, if the ACLU's goal was to embarrass itself, then job well done. By the way, unless it's written by an SNL writer or The Colbert Report, Christmas song parody will always turn out as bad as this one. Or, this one from the Mike Huckabee Show (yes, he has a show). This might be the most irritating thing I've ever seen. I give you Mike Huckabee's "The 12 Days of Obamacare."

Comparatively, the NSA video is just a little less annoying. You're welcome, ACLU.