Quote of the Day: Rick Santorum's Comment on Nelson Mandela Is the Psychic Equivalent of Hitting Yourself Repeatedly in the Head with a Phone Book

Wait... what?
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Wait... what?
Screen Shot 2013-12-06 at 12.37.29 PM

"Nelson Mandela stood up against a great injustice and was willing to pay a huge price for that. That's the reason he's mourned today, because of that struggle that he performed... I mean, what he was advocating for was not necessarily the right answer, but he was fighting against some great injustice, and I would make the argument that we have a great injustice going on right now in this country with an ever-increasing size of government that is taking over and controlling people's lives, and Obamacare is front and center in that."

-- Rick Santorum, discussing the death of Nelson Mandela last night on Fox News

Let me think for a second and see if there's anything I can possibly say about this.

Nope. Sorry. I got nothin'.