Photos of Steve Stockman's Condemned Horror Movie Campaign Headquarters

Talking Points Memo's Eric Lach got his hands on exclusive photos inside Rep. Steve Stockman's (R-TX) condemned Webster, Texas campaign office and, yeah, it looks like it's from a real-life Rob Zombie horror movie. As I scrolled through I half-expected the photo to show a 20-something girl cable-tied to a drain pipe.
Talking Points Memo's Eric Lach got his hands on exclusive photos inside Rep. Steve Stockman's (R-TX) condemned Webster, Texas campaign office and, yeah, it looks like it's from a real-life Rob Zombie horror movie. As I scrolled through I half-expected the photo to show a 20-something girl cable-tied to a drain pipe.
stockman_derpface

Talking Points Memo's Eric Lach got his hands on exclusive photos inside Rep. Steve Stockman's (R-TX) condemned Webster, Texas campaign office and, yeah, it looks like it's from a real-life Rob Zombie horror movie. As I scrolled through I half-expected the photo to show a 20-something girl cable-tied to a drain pipe.

The photos show exposed electrical conduits, disgusting furniture and a filthy George Foreman grill. But the place looks like it's falling apart at the seams -- and staffers were actually sleeping overnight in this hell hole.

The toilet, for example:

stockman-office-toilet

No wonder Stockman's such a loony nutbar. He probably has brain parasites from this place.

stockman-office-fridge

Notice Stockman's awful "If babies had guns they wouldn't be aborted" bumper sticker. The rest of the photos can be found at TPM.

While we're here, the first polling for the Texas Republican primary for U.S. Senate in which Stockman is challenging Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX). Stockman is trailing Cornyn by 44 points. Yes, 44 points. Six percent to Cornyn's 50 percent. Feel free to laugh your ass off. I did.

And talk about delusional, this was Stockman's reaction to it.

Bad news for Cornyn? Again, brain parasites. Definitely brain parasites.