Now Hear This: Our Look Back at the Best Music of 2013 Begins

Next week we'll begin counting down the 25 Best Singles of 2013, but leading up to that we're going to be featuring some of the music that came out this past year that almost made the final list. Today, it's the first single from the debut full-length record from British DJ/Producer Maya Jane Coles.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Next week we'll begin counting down the 25 Best Singles of 2013, but leading up to that we're going to be featuring some of the music that came out this past year that almost made the final list. Today, it's the first single from the debut full-length record from British DJ/Producer Maya Jane Coles.
Screen Shot 2013-12-01 at 9.42.55 PM

Next week we'll begin counting down the 25 Best Singles of 2013, but leading up to that we're going to be featuring some of the music that came out this past year that almost made the final list.

Today, it's the first single from the debut full-length record from British DJ/Producer Maya Jane Coles.

Coles had already been known for creating and remixing some of the best downtempo and trip-hop on the planet by the time the album Comfort came out back in July, and that record made it easy to understand her meteoric rise. The production was stellar and the grooves were the kind of thing you could truly feel.

Here's Everything, featuring Karin Park on vocals.