Have Yourself a Misanthropic Little Christmas with These Clips That Will Ruin Your Childhood

We got your War on Christmas right here.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
We got your War on Christmas right here.
Screen Shot 2013-12-17 at 5.20.26 PM

I have no idea what's possessing me to put these up today. Ironically, it may be the fact that today's the first day that really feels like the Christmas season for me. Can't really explain why that is, but it just finally hit me.

And so, with that in mind, allow us here at the Daily Banter to bring you a little Christmas Evil and piss all over the legacy of some of some of your favorite holiday classics from when you were a kid.

From MAD TV and somebody on the internet I wish I could give credit to, respectively, enjoy these yule logs in your punch bowl.