Glenn Beck Comment Porn: New Nominee For Greatest Comment Ever

It's that time of the week folks: 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', our weekly review of the funniest/craziest/dumbest quotes from Beck's prestigious online venture 'The Blaze'. This week, we have a solitary comment that is definitely a contender for the greatest ever (there have only been a select few deemed worthy of the consideration).
It's that time of the week folks: 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', our weekly review of the funniest/craziest/dumbest quotes from Beck's prestigious online venture 'The Blaze'. This week, we have a solitary comment that is definitely a contender for the greatest ever (there have only been a select few deemed worthy of the consideration).
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

It's that time of the week folks: 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', our weekly review of the funniest/craziest/dumbest quotes from Beck's prestigious online venture 'The Blaze'. This week, we have a solitary comment that is definitely a contender for the greatest ever (there have only been a select few deemed worthy of the consideration).

In a piece titled: WHY IS JON STEWART ATTACKING MEGYN KELLY?, 'KickinBack' unwittingly weighed in with perhaps the most perfect example of just how completely screwed America is  intellectual the debate is on 'The Blaze'.

Unpersuaded that a man born in the Middle East 2000 years ago would have almost certainly had dark skin, 'KickinBack' made the following insightful analogy:

Screen Shot 2013-12-13 at 6.00.38 PM

So Jesus definitely did have dark skin then....

Anyways, till next week folks...