THE MORNING BANTER: NSA Collects Your Porn, Kanye Flips Out Again, Holidays Collide, and the US Goes Top Gun On China

It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so you shouldn't be at work reading this. If you are, your boss is an a$$hole. Either way, here's some interesting bits from the world wide web for ya:
It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so you shouldn't be at work reading this. If you are, your boss is an a$$hole. Either way, here's some interesting bits from the world wide web for ya:
Top_gun_Tom_Cruise_005

It's the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so you shouldn't be at work reading this. If you are, your boss is an a$$hole. Either way, here's some interesting bits from the world wide web for ya:

1. Top-Secret Document Reveals NSA Spied On Porn Habits As Part Of Plan To Discredit ‘Radicalizers'

The National Security Agency has been gathering records of online sexual activity and evidence of visits to pornographic websites as part of a proposed plan to harm the reputations of those whom the agency believes are radicalizing others through incendiary speeches, according to a top-secret NSA document. They have curated it into a board on Pinterest that like everyone is following these days....

2. Kanye West Flips Out On Sway During Interview

Kanye West and Sway got into a spat when Kanye West visited his “Sway In The Morning” show yesterday. Only one of the following statements isn’t true:
“I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.
“YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY (Repeated 32-45 times)"
“I’m a magician that can tell you how I do the trick and still have you magicized”
“Nobody thinking about buying that Louis Vuitton anymore. That brand over!”

3. A heaping helping of holidays: Thanksgiving and Hanukkah collide

This year sees the rare occurrence of Thanksgiving and Hanukkah coinciding on the same day. Brooklyn resident Daniel Silverman has gone on record saying that he is more grateful for the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone and only have to see his mother once this year.

4. U.S. flies two warplanes over East China Sea, ignoring new Chinese air defense zone

The Pentagon announced Tuesday that it had defied Beijing by flying two warplanes over the East China Sea on a training exercise, ignoring a recent edict from China that it be informed in advance of any such flights in the region. The two US flights requested a flyby on the tower, only to be informed that it was a negative because the pattern was full. The two US flights proceeded to buzz the tower anyway, causing the Chinese general to spill coffee all over his uniform.