The Daily Banter Redesign!!

pimp my ride

As you have probably noticed, we've had a complete overhaul of the site here at the Banter. After much discussion and deliberation, we decided on a design and structure that focused on what we're all about: the content. Basically, we wanted the site to be as easy to read and navigate as possible, taking away all confusion and having a simple interface that really improves the user experience. The site is now completely optimized for mobile and tablet, and was built on a simple, two column template that scrolls down to see older articles. It's bare bones, but extremely elegant (at least we think) and should make reading the site a lot more pleasurable.

We're still in beta mode, so bear with us while we iron out the kinks.

Thanks, and enjoy!