Our Apologies

Screen Shot 2013-11-04 at 9.51.03 AM

/tumblr_mhfnsjHhT11s4y0afo1_400.gif

Just a quick note from management here - we've had an erroneous headline piece up about the LAX shooting up on the site stating that the gunman had been shot dead by the LAPD. That obviously wasn't the case as Paul Ciancia is alive and in critical condition at UCLA Medical Center. The headline was actually updated and the article amended but due to website glitches, apparently didn't go live. It's an error on our part as no one spotted it wasn't corrected until today.

We're a small team at The Daily Banter and we do our best, but sometimes we screw up. This was one of those times.

Sorry.