Now Hear This: Never-Before-Seen Hendrix

Last night, PBS premiered the new documentary American Masters: Jimi Hendrix — Hear My Train A Comin'. Among so much other great stuff, it featured some never-before-seen video and audio of Hendrix, including live performances and behind-the-scenes home movies.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Last night, PBS premiered the new documentary American Masters: Jimi Hendrix — Hear My Train A Comin'. Among so much other great stuff, it featured some never-before-seen video and audio of Hendrix, including live performances and behind-the-scenes home movies.
Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 9.28.39 AM

Screen Shot 2013-11-06 at 9.26.47 AM

Last night, PBS premiered the new documentary American Masters: Jimi Hendrix — Hear My Train A Comin'.

Among so much other great stuff, it featured some never-before-seen video and audio of Hendrix, including live performances and behind-the-scenes home movies.

Here's one of those recently uncovered finds: Hendrix live at the Miami Pop Festival in 1968.

You already know this song.

If you don't, there's something wrong with you.