Now Hear This: Lily Allen Returns To Mock Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus

Lily Allen is back -- in fine form and just when we need her most.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Lily Allen is back -- in fine form and just when we need her most.
Lily-Allen_17

Lily Allen has always been an international treasure. She's cool, funny as hell, and truly unpretentious in an era where even humility can be just another tool for shameless self-promotion. She's the musical counterpart to Jennifer Lawrence, the kind of awesome girl you'd kill to just go get a beer with sometime.

After four years of silence, she's now back, just when we need her and in fine form. Lily's new track ruthlessly takes aim at what's expected from female pop stars these days -- and the video satirizes the kind of crap we've been inundated with over the past year by the likes of Robin Thicke and Miley Cyrus -- while sacrificing none of the infectious chops that put her right up there with the best of her contemporaries.

Here's Hard Out Here.