Women Are Turning Into 'Abortion Machines,' Claims Misogynist Rush Limbaugh

Today on his radio show, Rush Limbaugh, who's been married four times and remains childless, insisted that the Democratic Party is turning women into "abortion machines." The discussion circulated around how, specifically, the GOP can pull an "I know you are but what am I" stunt to turn the "war on women" meme against the Democrats.
Today on his radio show, Rush Limbaugh, who's been married four times and remains childless, insisted that the Democratic Party is turning women into "abortion machines." The discussion circulated around how, specifically, the GOP can pull an "I know you are but what am I" stunt to turn the "war on women" meme against the Democrats.
Rush Limbaugh resized

rush_golden_opportunity

You just can't make this crap up. Today on his radio show, Rush Limbaugh, who's been married four times and remains childless, insisted that the Democratic Party is turning women into "abortion machines." The discussion circulated around how, specifically, the GOP can pull an "I know you are but what am I" stunt to turn the "war on women" meme against the Democrats.

I'm not exactly sure what "turning them into nothing but abortion machines" means exactly. And how specifically is the Democratic Party doing this to women? Are the Democrats forcing women to have abortions? No. What the hell is an abortion machine anyway, and how can a woman be one?

Listen for yourself:

"Look at what they're doing to women with their policies. They're, they're demeaning them. They're turning them into nothing but abortion machines."

Yes, the man who popularized the word "feminazis" and who recently said, "You know how to stop abortion? Require that each one occur with a gun," says that the Democratic Party is demeaning women. Uh-huh.

Seriously, when will Andy Kaufman finally emerge from that fat suit?