James Franco & Seth Rogen Epically Clown Kanye With "Bound 2" Parody

Screen Shot 2013-11-25 at 12.14.48 PM

While on the set of the movie, The Interview, Seth Rogen and James Franco decided to use their down time to pay homage to their favorite music video, "Bound 2" by Kanye West.  Of course, they stayed true to the artistic integrity of the piece, with Franco in the Kanye role and Rogen doing justice as a buxom Kim Kardashian.  "Bound 3" as  dubbed by the duo was originally featured on Seth Rogen's facebook page, but pulled down after only an hour on the internet.  Don't worry, we dug through the dark abyss just to make sure you're given the chance to laugh as much as we have.

Franco. Rogen.  I salute you.  This is epic.