Glenn Beck Comment Porn: How Good Would Ann Coulter Be in Bed?

To save you from actually reading Glenn Beck's site, we do all the hard work by hand selecting the craziest shit from the commenting section. And believe us, it's really fucking crazy this week.
To save you from actually reading Glenn Beck's site, we do all the hard work by hand selecting the craziest shit from the commenting section. And believe us, it's really fucking crazy this week.
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

Welcome to this week's edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn - the column where you get to see the madness of 'The Blaze' readers in condensed form. To save you from actually reading Beck's site, we do all the hard work by hand selecting the craziest shit from the commenting section and believe us, it's really fucking crazy.

This week we delved into the comment threads on a piece titled "SEE ANN COULTER’S REACTION TO PIERS MORGAN ASKING HER IF SHE WOULD EVER DATE A LIBERAL", and low and behold, we found some of the most batshit insane conversations ever seen on the site.

actual-constitution-defender (an actual defender of the constitution, apparently) kicked things off by talking about a card game he played where there was a "BS Long shot off suit crap":

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 4.27.55 PM

The conversation then took a more serious turn where IMPEACH GEORGE SOROS!!, catty, and Veritas 1776 discussed having sleeping with liberals, their mothers, and anal sex:

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 4.28.27 PM

rosegrower leapt in to the thread to talk about the economic benefits of sleeping with 'lefty gals':

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 4.31.10 PM

And DIR (very) vividly imagined going out with Nancy Pelosi and giving her a foot massage:

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 4.30.33 PM

Finally, the topic swung back to Coulter, with Magpie_Z and TheGrtDcptn imagining what it would be like sleeping with the conservative dominatrix herself:

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 4.46.58 PM

Until next week folks...