Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Creationism in Texas High School Bonanza!

In this week's installment of "Glenn Beck Comment Porn" we look at reader reactions to an article on 'The Blaze' titled "EVOLUTION AND CREATIONISM DEBATE RAGES IN TEXAS OVER NEW SCIENCE TEXTBOOK".
In this week's installment of "Glenn Beck Comment Porn" we look at reader reactions to an article on 'The Blaze' titled "EVOLUTION AND CREATIONISM DEBATE RAGES IN TEXAS OVER NEW SCIENCE TEXTBOOK".
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

In this week's installment of "Glenn Beck Comment Porn" we look at reader reactions to an article on 'The Blaze' titled "EVOLUTION AND CREATIONISM DEBATE RAGES IN TEXAS OVER NEW SCIENCE TEXTBOOK". The article kicked off a brilliant debate in the comments section where readers got into it over the ludicrous battle to keep creationism on the curriculum in Texas high schools.

The comments were, how shall we say, not exactly what you'd expect from an Ivy League graduate....

THERAPTURCOMES kicked off with a warning to all non believers telling them they would be killed by 'that anti christ' for not believing in Christ (yes, just think about that one for a second..):

Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 4.19.52 PM

In reference to this photo:

evolution-620x442

'Libertarian-Barbarian' observed (in an obviously non-racist way) that the ape shaped figure in the rear looks like Al Sharpton:

Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 4.20.07 PM

'Pass_the_Bacon' chimed in with a very observant comment about the difficulties of interspecies sex:

Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 4.21.39 PM

While 'ltb' used the Harvard educated, first African American President as an example of how intellectualism/belief in creationism has dumbed down America:

Screen Shot 2013-11-22 at 4.18.51 PM

Until next week folks!!